ItemCorrugated Issue

Firefly

Question

So I decided to buy some corrugated fencing and found it not listed in the trader menu, when I check the database it lists as there and instock for all traders but just not in the trader UI strangely enough. 

All other items, including the custom ones seem to be working 100%, just this one part. 

Any ideas what could cause this? Checking the TID's and what it actually says in the table seems to be OK. Unless the class name changed and it didn't update it?

4 answers to this question

Yep looks in order, as does the traders_data table. The only suspect thing I can see is on the Server_traders table in the db around half of the Stary traders are missing, the general goods and ammunition vendor is listed but not the others. But it has been like this since I first installed Epoch and I haven't noticed any issues other than having problems finding out who the Stary Traders are. 

I'll check Bash and Klen once I'm finished testing my new Cherno addition but Stary vendor wasn't working, also having some difficulty adding some of the new building mats although that is unrelated. 

The only table that affects in game menus is the traders_data table. All other tables are for the PHP tool listed on these forums, to edit traders. If you are still having trouble after doing VBawol suggested, you can check out http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Configuration_Instructions#Traders as it explains how to add custom items to traders.

Yep I've added around 200 items now to the traders, modified a lot of what they sell and where and was about to add another. The item appears to be good inside the table, but I still need to check Klen and Bash to rule out a problem specifically with Stary. The item is definitely listed in the correct place but will check again.