insertcoins

8. xBowBii

xBowBii

• Similar Content

• By Vladick
      BSBS Server IP: 216.244.93.103:7802
      Discord: https://discord.gg/PVn8PvG
      Server Features:
      PvPvE Database wiped 1/5/18 ESS V3 spawn selection Coins and Global Banking WAI missions and Roaming DZAI Bandits Customized map additions Skalisky Bridge Skalisky Island Bandit Camp with high loot (fun mission!) Garage Door Opener Virtual Garage Deploy bike Refuel, Repair, Rearm Take clothes Bury Body Butcher Body Locate vehicle with keys and GPS One plot poll per player Indestructible bases Trader Safe Zones Day/Night Schedule 4-hour restarts
    • By Sp4rkY
      Title:                 SPK_ESVP
      Author:            Sp4rkY (Github)
      Description:   Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
      Version:           0.9
      Required:        Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
      Credits:            IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
                                |V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
      >>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
      Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
      There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
      Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
      So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
      https://github.com/SPKcoding/A3_Epoch_ESVP/pull/2/files

FEATURES:
      * Fully customizable
      * Works with all maps
      * Works for players and vehicles
      * No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
      * Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
      * (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
      * (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
      * Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
      * Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
      * (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
          - (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
          - (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
      * (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
          - If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
      * (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
      * 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
      * (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
          - "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
          - "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
          - "Clear" button to remove the added players
      * (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
      * slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
      * (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
      * (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
      * (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
      * (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
          - the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
          - server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
          - vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
      * If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
          - if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
          - if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
      * If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
      * Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)

Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
      cheers
    • By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By lordacus
      so i have been making a server between trying to get my provider to update their mods section. after getting this don i found the server with epoch and infistar were conflicting each other such as: when joining i can use infistar but when i press f9 or i to enter my inventory or f10 for the mobile pad it then conflicts (i think) infistar and i can no longer use it. any ideas on how to stop this

• By vbawol
      Open world survival mod set just two years after the mass extinction of billions of people. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
      Features
      Powerful persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. Fully configurable script based security checks. Base Building re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persistent secure and insecure storage devices. Upgradeable locking doors. Barter based economy and trading systems backed a single currency ¤ called "Krypto". Hostile Environment with several different types of antagonists, Air and Water temperature extremes, and Earthquakes. Hunting, Fishing, Tame Dogs, Explore & Loot: Wrecked ships, Abandoned vehicles and buildings, Perform task based missions and more! Open source APL-SA Epoch Survival MP gamemode. Open source APL-SA Modders resource configs and Class List. Assets can be used as a mod dependency on Steam workshop.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord