• Similar Content

• By Harkness
      Happy to announce the launch of our new custom server. 
      DayZ Epoch Chernarus 
      To connect search for "v666" in your DayZ Launcher
      Server Modes/Mods/Addons
      Romero Style Zombies
      Snow & Cold Weather Effects (temp+breath)
      Custom Intro Radio Broadcast
      Spawn Location Options
      Safe Trader Areas
      Roaming/Driving/Flying AI Excursions
      AI Mission System
      Random Events
      Auto Re-fuel at any Gas Station
      Day/Night Cycle w/6 Hourly Reboots
      ++Many more to come! Want something added? Request it here
      Don't forget to register here for your own custom load-out and access to our community forums

Note:
      This server is both PVP and PVE. We dont believe in giving players rules but cheating in any way will result in lifetime ban from whole community.
    • By sjd6795
      Hey guys I use to have my own server about 4 years ago and had an awesome time running it, it was small player base maybe 7-8 people online at all times but I still had a blast. I really missed the game and tinkering with scripts and decided it was time to come back and start up a new server, I'm not super great at scripting I have a lot of learning to do but I see myself being here for while and willing to learn. I want to create this not only for advertisement but also to get to know the community better behind the EPOCH mod, I want to tailor my server to what the people want, I also want to get suggestions on cool script ideas and ways to improve the server.
      I'm super busy with work lately and don't have a lot of interaction time in-game with the few people I have seen on, I use DaRT Rcon and have noticed them asking question in-game and I'm unable to answer because by the time I'm home they are already offline. I'll post my server information below and will continue to add and improve to this thread as I think of things over time.
      Server name: SJDayz
      Server IP/Port: 216.244.93.100:6302
      Mod type: Dayz Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Current scripts: KH-Refuel, WAI missions, DZAI, Zabns take clothes, ZSC(single currency), Axe house lights.
      Discord server name: SJDayz (if I need to provide more info for you to join discord let me know, never used it before).
      Additional information: The server will primarily be PVE based meaning you can progress and obtain loot and currency quickly in the game without needing to interact with other players, however PVP is still encouraged so be aware. 

• By sjd6795
      Having issues with the epoch events, I don't seem to be getting my correct schedule timing the way I have it setup I should be getting an event spawn at 5 minutes and then another event spawn every 30, 5, and 20 minutes right?

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",35,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",10,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event3"],["any","any","any","any",25,"event3"]];

So with event number 2 it seems to spawn the first one around 5 minutes and then the other one around 10 minutes but it doesn't continue to spawn after the first two initial ones.

• By C4-timah
      I am enjoying Grahame's EpochZ immensely.  However, if you are infected by the z's, after 30min you will die (animation for the 30min infection period is excellent btw). Upon death you will be shown the option to re-spawn. At that time you are promptly kicked by BattlEye for setvariable restriction #0:
      04.10.2018 00:14:33: C4-timah (23.119.200.220:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:2877 Epoch_Male_F  
      If you are killed by the z's (beaten to death), upon your death you will also be shown a re-spawn option and then promptly kicked again for a BattlEye setvariable restriction #0:
      05.10.2018 21:53:02: C4-timah (23.119.200.220:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesimmunity" = false 2:17479 Epoch_Male_F Adding
      !"ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 or
      !"ryanzombiesimmunity" = false does not appear to stop the BE kick. All the other filters in the setvariable.txt all start with  !=  which would indicates the filter must match exactly which would lead me to believe the key word that I need is something entirely different. I am using BattlEye Filter Manager to add the exceptions to the setvariable.txt. As you'll see, all the exceptions have !=" instead of !" unlike the last two that I have placed.
      //new2 5 "" !=(traderName|Offer|Accept|BUILD_SLOT|TRADE_ACTIVE|last_targeter|epoch_(antagobj|antagBomb)) !="bis_fnc_objectvar_var" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="#(rev_enabled|var)" !="cup_tow_towedveh" !"ryanzombiesimmunity\" = false" !"ryanzombiesinfected\" = 0"  
      My rpt file shows the following error when killed by an EpochZ Zombie:
      17:44:02 BE protection activated for player id=726964973, name='whitehorse', msgType=285 setvariable.log:
      11.10.2018 17:44:02: whitehorse (75.80.233.157:1024) c2568b411cbd25fa774021698eade7c5 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:15917 Epoch_Male_F Ideas? Getting kicked every time you get killed by a Z has to be annoying to theses guys and I'd rather not lose the few that are consistently playing on our server. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By xtrmsnpr
      Hello to all.

So, the old company from {grof communty} is back,this time away from that clan.We are operating by ourselves and we have opened a new dayz mod epoch server!
      https://steamcommunity.com/groups/kirterpos

And we want you to join us and have fun!
      It runs 24/7

Server IP:
      144.76.99.158:2600

Name:
      Kir Terpos Playground Epoch|DAY/NIGHT|Startkit|Custom events

Map: Chernarus

Slots:

--------

In order to join the server, you need to download through DZlauncher these files:

dayz Epoch 1.0.6.2

and of course ARMA 2OA beta patch (obsolete) through STEAM.
      and arma2oa beta version from steam options!

---------------

Server will restart every 6hours (no notification yet).
      Server will backup database every 8hours.

Server has custom random events.
      Server has day/night circle (UTC+6)
      You start with custom gear,ready for PVP with a shiny m9SD and some surprises as well.

@Sandbird is an extra feature to this server
      ---
      Discord for you:
      https://discord.gg/684KQH

Welcome all,and we hope you like it.

kir terpos aka kir menios aka xtrmsnpr
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord