DayZ Commander Issues

Lukedbx

Question

I just finished fixing alot of issues with DZC not showing the server on the browser at all when it's running, but now im having an issue with the server showing but its greyed out and not showing the installed DayZ Version on DZC. I can join the server fine through the ingame browser/remote connect.

Screenshots:

86b8810b22f9a1ca8bbe14bb5b3145c6.png

b1466d62003f3f7c219c056cee649d94.png

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

11 answers to this question

Bump.  Surely someone out there knows the answer to this.  There's tons of servers showing up correctly on Commander, but about half are not.  Clearly some of us are missing something simple.  How do we find an open port on Steam to use that hasn't already been claimed by someone else??

Thank you for the reply, but that really doesn't help much.  How do I know someone else isn't using those ports for their own server(s)?  Don't I need to find an open port that nobody else is using to avoid a Steam network conflict?  And for the record, I had already tried those ports and they made no change to how my server appears in Commander.  Currently my game server port is 2302, queryport is 8766, Steamqueryport is 27610.  The server shows up for some people in Commander, but not everyone.  It shows the A2 version, no Epoch version, the server appears greyed out and not bright white, it will not pull in the player list in the server and it shows a 10000 ping no matter how many times you refresh.  This can't be right.  Some servers are working as they should, so it must be a setup issue on my end.  I've searched every forum post that the Google gods can find and nothing is clear and concise, and many posts are even conflicting.  This whole Gamespy migration process from BI and Steam is very half-assed it seems.  

Thank you for the reply, but that really doesn't help much.  How do I know someone else isn't using those ports for their own server(s)?  Don't I need to find an open port that nobody else is using to avoid a Steam network conflict?  And for the record, I had already tried those ports and they made no change to how my server appears in Commander.  Currently my game server port is 2302, queryport is 8766, Steamqueryport is 27610.  The server shows up for some people in Commander, but not everyone.  It shows the A2 version, no Epoch version, the server appears greyed out and not bright white, it will not pull in the player list in the server and it shows a 10000 ping no matter how many times you refresh.  This can't be right.  Some servers are working as they should, so it must be a setup issue on my end.  I've searched every forum post that the Google gods can find and nothing is clear and concise, and many posts are even conflicting.  This whole Gamespy migration process from BI and Steam is very half-assed it seems.  

It's simple, use a steamport one more than your server port and a steamqueryport two more than your server port. So, if your server port is 2310, use 2311 and 2312 as your steamport and steamquery port, or ask your server host. I actually use my server port -1 and -2 but whatever works for you.