ZFM Donations - Your kindness is amazing!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to those who have donated. You have shown kindness and support, and I can't thank you enough! I didn't think that I would get any, as I just put it up there for the hell of it, but several of you have donated already, even before release (which is so soon, I assure you), and I just wanted to publicly say thank you. Donations aren't essential, in fact, you don't have to even read this if you don't want to. However, they dont go unnoticed, and they help support a great deal of work -- I've worked on ZFM for about 2 months now, and love it, and I guess you do too!

Here's to a good relationship between me, the ZFM team and you, the great community. I'll pop the donate button here just in case you're crazy, but donations or no donations, I value everyone's input, support, guidance, honesty, and enthusiasm!

Paypal-Donate-Button-Image.png

DONATE - SUPPORT ZFM

In addition, I would also like to ask that if you do feel generous, please also consider giving a donation to charity. Right now, people in Gaza are really in a desperate situation, and they need all the help they can get.

The fighting has destroyed much of Gaza. Hundreds of thousands of people have fled their homes, with nowhere to go. UN schools where women and children were sheltering have been hit. Hospitals have been bombed. The public health system is on the verge of collapse.

Injured survivors lie in hospital corridors or in the street, desperately hoping for help before it's too late. And every day, more dead bodies are pulled from the rubble. Many families are still searching for their dead.

Donate - help out Gaza

Peace, love & solidarity

Jordan/ Zamboni / ZamboniBambino