Trader menus not loading

BabyJesus

Question

11 answers to this question

The Trader will say its loading then it will just skip to a menu that's blank.

This is one of the errors it gives me when trying to assess a shop.

If u need to look at any files let me know and ill put it in here to look at.

Please help.

Have you had someone else come onto your server and verify that it is happening to them also? Have you done any editing to your database at all? It sounds like either you did something to your server_traders.sqf or deleted the traders_data out of your database. Either way they're both easy fixes, restore your traders_data information or replace your server_traders.sqf with one with all the appropriate information in it.

yes server_traders is still in my mission pbo and i have edited some prices but i have tried to reset the data base already and still not working

Ok then you have done something in your traders_data database to screw this up, literally something like a missing comma somewhere can causes these types of issues. Try restoring a backed up version of your database, if you don't have that then delete the database and reinstall it, you'll lose all the bases and everything that are on the server, but it's better to have the bases be rebuilt then have a server with broken traders.