Allow weapons to equip to tool belt

Dobrowney

This has been a big problem for me when playing dayz. I would like to see an option where we can move the weapons to the tool belt. and then equip the fishing pole or flashlight. Also make the model show the gun equipped to the tool belt. For ex. when you holster your pistol it should be into your toolbelt and showing on the model as on your belt. As for a rifle make it showing on the players back.

A Scroll option available in fn_selfActions if _ItemFlashlight or _ItemFlashlightRed is present to Swap Sidearm for Light and vice versa. Would be awesome.

Same for _itemMachete, _itemCrowbar, _itemFishingPole and Item_Hatchet if present for "Swap to Melee Weapon/Tool" and "Swap to Primary"...

Would need to create some little "Tool" Weapon pictures, but awesome, just awesome if possible.

+10

Its do-able with the Arma II Engine - Effectively Deleting and Re-adding your Weapon/Tool to the appropriate locations with new "Toolbelt/Sheathed" Weapon Icons.

*Hint" Could just use the base Weapons icons if possible and perhaps re-size and tilt them to to be diagonal.

Would be a bitch to get around BE however i think.

• 2 years later...
On Friday, June 07, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Fabrice said:

Should also be able to pack a bag in your backpack

Yeah, and use up to 5 slots, depending on it's capacity... with one slot for the ones which can hold less than two pistols (which would equal a weapon).