vbawol

Trader Config Tool

The index.php file is empty, causing the page to be just blank
Configuring the Trader_Config_Tool.php file does not help

Must this file (Trader_Config_Tool.php) be copied somewhere when done?  Is there perhaps supposed to be an installation.php that must be run first that is just missing?

Right
Think I got it working
Edit your Trader_Config_Tool.php file's database access details, so that it can look into your DB and make changes (Obviously your DB and firewall must allow this connection)
Copy the Trader_Config_Tool.php, bg.jpg and dayz_epoch_logo.png into the bootstrap directory
delete the index.php file and rename Trader_Config_Tool.php to index.php

Then start hosting the site with a web server, I used XAMPP

The background does cause you to miss allot of text (black on black), make it lighter or create your own

Hope this helps a little.

Edit: Would like some insight on how to add traders and edit their inventory / location.

Right

Think I got it working

Edit your Trader_Config_Tool.php file's database access details, so that it can look into your DB and make changes (Obviously your DB and firewall must allow this connection)

Copy the Trader_Config_Tool.php, bg.jpg and dayz_epoch_logo.png into the bootstrap directory

delete the index.php file and rename Trader_Config_Tool.php to index.php

Then start hosting the site with a web server, I used XAMPP

The background does cause you to miss allot of text (black on black), make it lighter or create your own

Hope this helps a little.

Edit: Would like some insight on how to add traders and edit their inventory / location.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17qGy-LI4WVudJQb1vRCZobTgTEFgZwoJybEA9oUiZuQ/edit

should provide you all the info you need to add a trader. In my case we are playing on Taviana and we had no Black Market. I changed the instance for trader number 154 and used that instead of making an entirely new trader, but either will work.

Here is an excel sheet where all you have to do is add prices for anything, and it will create the code for you.

Example code:

class pook_H13_gunship_INS                              {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] ={40000,"Dollars"};sell[] ={20000,"Dollars"};};

all I typed was 40000 to get this result.

I will NOT BE supporting this sheet. If you know MS Excel you know how easy this is to do, I just took the time to post it.

Josh

Get it HERE