Trader Config Tool

vbawol

The index.php file is empty, causing the page to be just blank
Configuring the Trader_Config_Tool.php file does not help

Must this file (Trader_Config_Tool.php) be copied somewhere when done?  Is there perhaps supposed to be an installation.php that must be run first that is just missing?

Right
Think I got it working
Edit your Trader_Config_Tool.php file's database access details, so that it can look into your DB and make changes (Obviously your DB and firewall must allow this connection)
Copy the Trader_Config_Tool.php, bg.jpg and dayz_epoch_logo.png into the bootstrap directory
delete the index.php file and rename Trader_Config_Tool.php to index.php

Then start hosting the site with a web server, I used XAMPP

The background does cause you to miss allot of text (black on black), make it lighter or create your own

Hope this helps a little.

Edit: Would like some insight on how to add traders and edit their inventory / location.

• 5 months later...

Right

Think I got it working

Edit your Trader_Config_Tool.php file's database access details, so that it can look into your DB and make changes (Obviously your DB and firewall must allow this connection)

Copy the Trader_Config_Tool.php, bg.jpg and dayz_epoch_logo.png into the bootstrap directory

delete the index.php file and rename Trader_Config_Tool.php to index.php

Then start hosting the site with a web server, I used XAMPP

The background does cause you to miss allot of text (black on black), make it lighter or create your own

Hope this helps a little.

Edit: Would like some insight on how to add traders and edit their inventory / location.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17qGy-LI4WVudJQb1vRCZobTgTEFgZwoJybEA9oUiZuQ/edit

should provide you all the info you need to add a trader. In my case we are playing on Taviana and we had no Black Market. I changed the instance for trader number 154 and used that instead of making an entirely new trader, but either will work.

• 2 years later...

Here is an excel sheet where all you have to do is add prices for anything, and it will create the code for you.

Example code:

class pook_H13_gunship_INS                              {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] ={40000,"Dollars"};sell[] ={20000,"Dollars"};};

all I typed was 40000 to get this result.

I will NOT BE supporting this sheet. If you know MS Excel you know how easy this is to do, I just took the time to post it.

Josh

Get it HERE