Update to Patch 125548 via steam tutorial for players

HollowAddiction

Question

14 answers to this question

I don't understand what you mean. Servers running 125548 are showing up fine.

I'll try to dumb it down i guess.

Servers running 125548 will show on dayz commander, however if you look in the install/update, players can only update to 112555 as commander has not added the latest patch. if you look in the changelog for DZC you will also see that this update is Initial support for Steam based servers only. 

​hope this alleviates any left over confusion .

Hey Hollow I was wondering if you could help with a problem since this update.

Before the update I would run the game via the "Launch ARMA 2 OA Beta Patch" in my arma2oa directory and just adjust the expansions ingame according to which mod I wanted to play. The reason I did this is because I use a key changer and have been using one for almost a year because my original key for the version i bought in steam is Battleye Banned (dont ask ).  So if I launch the game through steam, it will automatically change my key back to my original (banned key) and i cannot join any servers. Is there an .exe file to launch the 125548 beta patch anywhere that i can get. Or is there any other way to your knowledge that I can join servers using the key changer without it being changed back to my original.

Thanks and let me know if you need any more info!

Hey Hollow I was wondering if you could help with a problem since this update.

Before the update I would run the game via the "Launch ARMA 2 OA Beta Patch" in my arma2oa directory and just adjust the expansions ingame according to which mod I wanted to play. The reason I did this is because I use a key changer and have been using one for almost a year because my original key for the version i bought in steam is Battleye Banned (dont ask ).  So if I launch the game through steam, it will automatically change my key back to my original (banned key) and i cannot join any servers. Is there an .exe file to launch the 125548 beta patch anywhere that i can get. Or is there any other way to your knowledge that I can join servers using the key changer without it being changed back to my original.

Thanks and let me know if you need any more info!

I suppose you could make a bat file to launch with