Ban Wave ?

Creep

Hey guys,

Could it be that Battleye is going on rage again?

My 2 OA Keys were banned since yesterday and I really dunno why.

The first key was only used to dev my server, now banned...

The second key was used on my home pc and was about a full year old... I used it for playing just normal, since Iam an admin I would need hacks or that kind of stuff anyways (Doesnt mean that I use the admin tools either)

Did this happen to any of you guys also?

Thanks for reading,

Creep

didnt contacted them, would matter if so.. They most likly give anwers like: you hacked.. even without hack.. your fault.. cya

So you did hack then and don't want to contact them and have them confirm it? Or? Because if you can legitamately prove you don't deserve it they remove the ban. I'm starting to have less faith in your story and I didn't have much to start with.

I lost a key the same way a few months ago, I requested the reason and didnt even received an answer.. I just have bad experience with the BE support team.. but if you say they gonna help this time I will try it

Did you share the key with anyone? Did you download anything dayz related? Do you have cheat engine installed on your machine? These are questions BE will ask you. There is a chance they will unban it but consider it a very slim chance.

Most times if you piss off the wrong person they report you to BE. Most times you have to provide proof but It's found that they hardly look at the "Proof". Best bet is to appeal the ban.

with lose I just ment It got banned the same way, sorry for that misunderstanding, 

Well, they also don't magically/randomly ban people. SOMETHING triggered it. Someone else using your key, you having an unrelated hack engine on your machine that BE detects, or someone reported you for something. I know you think there is "no reason" but you lost 3 keys in 2 months... something is going on with YOU. 

why should they ban a key from a clean machine is what iam asking myself, I wouldnt ask here if I did...

Also Battleye is not even allowed to scan more than your arma2 and arma2oa folder... even if I just have Cheatengine or what ever thats called installed, it wouldnt matter if it isnt installed to the arma 2 folder...

Also Battleye is not even allowed to scan more than your arma2 and arma2oa folder... even if I just have Cheatengine or what ever thats called installed, it wouldnt matter if it isnt installed to the arma 2 folder...

You're wrong actually. Battleeye will kick you for Gamehack #26 or similar, but I'm not sure they ban you for anything except running a program that is considered a hack, or memory editing.

I don't understand why you'd buy more keys if wrongfully banned before. If a company wrongfully bans me and doesn't attempt to correct the issue after I contact them, that company would never earn another dollar from me. It happened to me once with a game over 5 years ago, and I've stuck to it, that company is blacklisted.

why should they ban a key from a clean machine is what iam asking myself, I wouldnt ask here if I did...

I'm asking myself as well and the answer I am coming up with is: They Don't Normally. So either you got (un)lucky 3 times.... OOoooooooooooooor........