[HELP] Overpoch server installation

Scinester

Question

Hello, ive recently made a server and so far i got regular epoch working on my server. I followed this video at first: 

but my only problem is that for some reason im not seeing any of the overwatch weapons or vehicles spawning. Do i need to make a custom loot table in order for overwatch to work? I am new to making arma 2 servers and ive worked 2 days on this trying to get everything working. So far everything is working fine except overwatch. I expect i need to create a loot table though, would like to know if that is what i need to do in order for the weapons and vehicles to spawn. I do not have infistar yet so i cant check to see if I can even spawn them and i havent found an updated working admin tool out there to do that. Also if you guys know of a free admin tool that you can teleport and spawn items let me know, thanks.

3 answers to this question

If you want the overwatch weapons to spawn as loot you will need a custom loot table. 

As for the overwatch vehicles you will have to add them to your dynamic_vehicle.sqf.

@Darihon made a post covering all of this. Link: