Overpoch lag and desync issue

auzgamer

Question

Hey guys,

I'm running an overpoch chernarus server on a dedicated box when the server gets to about 30 players we start to see a lot of lag and desync (doors take ages to open,trader menus are slow) I have removed police vehicles fixed clean up script for 112555 running 4 cores for arma and 2 for the database but still seem to have the issue I know it's not the dedicated box itself as I have no issues with other servers I have ran on it and server still gets very high fps,anyone know of any weapons of vehicles which may be glitched that could be causing this? Does config traders make a difference? I know the plot pole for life script causes lag issues(when removed made a big difference) but still have that annoying lag.

Thanks guys

9 answers to this question

Config traders will load up the actual list of items almost instantly, but would require you to add any overwatch guns you have there manually. Depending on how many guns you have from overwatch, you could be sitting down for quite a while to do this.

About the doors taking long to open, delays when locking/unlocking and doing actions. My best bet is that you should go through your basic.cfg and check whether you can improve anything there.

Hey guys,

I'm running an overpoch chernarus server on a dedicated box when the server gets to about 30 players we start to see a lot of lag and desync (doors take ages to open,trader menus are slow) I have removed police vehicles fixed clean up script for 112555 running 4 cores for arma and 2 for the database but still seem to have the issue I know it's not the dedicated box itself as I have no issues with other servers I have ran on it and server still gets very high fps,anyone know of any weapons of vehicles which may be glitched that could be causing this? Does config traders make a difference? I know the plot pole for life script causes lag issues(when removed made a big difference) but still have that annoying lag.

Thanks guys

Wait - you are running 112555 still? I thought that was fixed?

Wait - you are running 112555 still? I thought that was fixed?

we switched to it we just re-wrote the code for clean up and stuff seems to be running fine now figured out it was the plot pole script lagging the server to many database entries.

Make sure you increase your buffers for your sql server and how much ram it uses.

Epoch will pull a lot of information from the sql so make sure you have it so it can use more resources to do so.

What type of server specs do you have?

Make sure you increase your buffers for your sql server and how much ram it uses.

Epoch will pull a lot of information from the sql so make sure you have it so it can use more resources to do so.

What type of server specs do you have?

we have done this and server runs fine now thanks