AI Skalisty Island, not so easy

Thug

When people run upto the lottery crate, it goes up into the sky. on restart its on the ground again untill someone walks upto it. Any ideas?

I was having the same problem. I could not fix it until i changed the "ItemBriefcase100oz" in the skalisty_island_lottery.sqf  to "ItemAmethyst".  This will stop the create from going up in the air. Of course you will have to add the gem to your traders. I set the price to sell for 1 briefcase and buy for 1 briefcase.

Thug how did you get them to spawn in with DZAI ? 

Download the two files below

Now put the cust_spawns_chernarus.sqf in dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns

Then put the cust_markers_chernarus.sqf in dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_markers

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27826044/cust_spawns_chernarus.sqf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27826044/cust_markers_chernarus.sqf

I had already changed the roaming AI to DZAI but added heli patrol and kept the M2 gunners on WAI as I wasn't sure that there are static gunners in DZAI. Great map and after turning stuff up to extreme the only issue I had was the brighe hedgehogs don't stop all vehicles as some just glitch over the top so added 2 rows of tank traps.

Nice work though on the map, exactly what we were looking for

I had already changed the roaming AI to DZAI but added heli patrol and kept the M2 gunners on WAI as I wasn't sure that there are static gunners in DZAI. Great map and after turning stuff up to extreme the only issue I had was the brighe hedgehogs don't stop all vehicles as some just glitch over the top so added 2 rows of tank traps.

Nice work though on the map, exactly what we were looking for

We've implemented this on our server, and it works great! Very appreciated.

Also thanks a lot to Thug for doing the DZAI work, will try that to decrease the load on the server.

You guys rock :)

Have another one in the works. It will be up North and it is a ask kicker. Outside roaming vehicles, including a tank. Flying high in the sky a UH1H. THIS IS NOT A ONE PLAYER SHOW., I will be using someone elses base and customize it, also adding the AI. did i forget the ground to air, oh did i say that out load. lol :ph34r:

Thug: Nice, our server is mainly PvE focused, and most guys are pretty friendly. An addition like that is something they'd like for sure. Just hope it's not the airfield all up north you are using since we're using that for planned events. ^^

I've seen a decrease in the amount of dynamic WAI missions spawning since we started using this, might be related to the amount of AI being spawned by WAI maybe, can't see anything related in RPT. Will switch the statics over to DZAI to see if it helps. Maybe it's an unrelated bug. We use git and do releases with a handful features after testing it first on a separate closed server.

• 2 months later...

I use Wai 2.1.4 , copied and pasted all for chernarus.sqf file, I changed the lines of config.sqf file but nothing worked.
Example of my file chernarus.sqf:

//  ++++    THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT YOU COPY AND PASTE FOR WAI 2.1 IN THE dayz_server\WAI\static\chernarus.sqf

if(isServer) then {

//Skalisty Island Ai Spawn Points for M2 .

[[[13757, 2855.6951, 0.0001411438],[13581.159, 3095.7595, -0.00020980835],[13672.707, 2923.532, -1.5258789e-005],[13757.219, 2913.2258, 0.00010681152],[13803.734, 2948.77, 9.9182129e-005]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","Bandit2_DZ","Bandit","Random",2,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static; //Skalisty Island ground weapons//

This was so much fun on my server. I unfortunately had to remove it for several reasons. From lag, so fresh spawns being bit by the 50cals. Have clear instructions on the OP, so people know where to put the files and how to load them. The issue I had was that all the objects and crates were spawning in up to 3x. So for every castle wall there would be 2-3x as many. I didn't realise the issue until I started to put my own mapping onto my server and saw that there were several doors on buildings. I was loading them from the wro g place. Anyway, great work. If it didn't kill fresh spawns (not always) I would definitely have this in. It took us hours to complete.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Has anybody else had issues with this and the Bridge being unlevel and Radio Tower splitting into 3 different components at all?

Will post images soon!

Ta flynia

I have this exact same problem, read through the buildings file and the coords of the tower are aligned, even copied the file again from the archive. 

post-31096-0-02170200-1430311176_thumb.j

I have this exact same problem, read through the buildings file and the coords of the tower are aligned, even copied the file again from the archive. 

the only place i have seen this, is in editor. 

The only way i can get this to duplicate what you show in pic,is take this line out of the script:     _this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1];";

Sorry i cant help, maybe someone else can.

btw I have installed this 7 times after downloading the file from dropbox and never seen that.

This was so much fun on my server. I unfortunately had to remove it for several reasons. From lag, so fresh spawns being bit by the 50cals. Have clear instructions on the OP, so people know where to put the files and how to load them. The issue I had was that all the objects and crates were spawning in up to 3x. So for every castle wall there would be 2-3x as many. I didn't realise the issue until I started to put my own mapping onto my server and saw that there were several doors on buildings. I was loading them from the wro g place. Anyway, great work. If it didn't kill fresh spawns (not always) I would definitely have this in. It took us hours to comple

Use the DZAI insted of WAI That will help with the lag big time and also you can take out the M2s. Take all out or some. 

Just wondering if you found a way to add in a vehicle patrol or not? I have 2 para choppers spawning when you reach the villa but a vehicle patrolling the island with 5-6 troops in it would be pretty fun too

Yes i have a script that will spawn in a vehicle patrol. if you come to my ts at tbsgaming.teamspeak3.com I will go over it with you and see if it is something you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i have this, podebo dam ai city i have the ai spawning at podebo but not at skalitsy and qdoba  everything else spawns as it should have put all co ords in static spawns as instructed but still no ai spawn look forward to any help u can give regards sam

hi ive got dam city and skalitsy island now spawning ai still no ai at Qdoba cit and it double spawns doors and gates is a brilliant addition though thanks

Edited by sammy555

hi i have this, podebo dam ai city i have the ai spawning at podebo but not at skalitsy and qdoba  everything else spawns as it should have put all co ords in static spawns as instructed but still no ai spawn look forward to any help u can give regards sam

hi ive got dam city and skalitsy island now spawning ai still no ai at Qdoba cit and it double spawns doors and gates is a brilliant addition though thanks

Glad you got my skalitsy island working. Now as far as Qdoba it is Affraid's baby. you can contact him at http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/143-affraid/