suicidaljoe

Question

i have just started my own overpoch taviana server and i'm having problems with adding overpoch items to trader and also other issues with the server scripting, i'm looking for someone who knows how to script fairly well and would be able to help with my problems, i will make it worth your while as i need the help, if interested join my ts at 85.236.100.85:11287 or message me on here. thanks

6 answers to this question

This may be the wrong thread, but here goes;

I started a new server for my clan. I went through another provider and believe I have found a good one now. However I am totally new to this and I am having issues setting this up. Vilayer is my service provider and they are probably fed up with my numerous support tickets so I decided to jump on their team speak in hopes to get someone to school me and set me on my way. While I was sitting in their TS, I got to talkin with a fellow mate there. He happens to be a scriptor. He suggested to help me out last night and had me download filezilla client and got me started with mods and such. He wanted me to pay him which I did, ($60) dollars and he only finished half of the work because he is tired. He promised today he will come back on to do the other half but I think I have been had. So I am asking for anyone decent, honest, knowledgeable, not tired, no excuse good Samaritan, that can help me with my server. So far I have HediSQL downloaded but the contents does not match the same contents in Vilayer's  Heidi tutorial and FileZilla has been set I believe. I just need someone to help me with logging in my server and help me understand some basic concepts of admin and I can learn as I progress. I will pay of course but please be serious and completely honest with me here. Hit me up via emal its just my name at gmail as I am always on that site looking for support from my provider tht will never come.