[W.I.P] Working Taser's For OverPoch

Tasers seem to work to the same limitations on my server (not on zombies or ai) and all I did was add "ddopp_taserpack" in the list of addons in the mission.sqm. Because of them not working on zombies I assumed they weren't working a few weeks ago when I was testing on my test server but had an admin try them on a player the other day and they were working. Not 100% positive if just adding "ddopp_taserpack" to the mission.sqm addons is what got it working but I did nothing else to do with tasers in the time since then. If someone else could try this and let me know if it was that simple I would appreciate it. Please note if using infistar they don't work on you so they need to be tested on a non admin player. Also looking for a fix for infistar blocking them.

Tasers seem to work to the same limitations on my server (not on zombies or ai) and all I did was add "ddopp_taserpack" in the list of addons in the mission.sqm. Because of them not working on zombies I assumed they weren't working a few weeks ago when I was testing on my test server but had an admin try them on a player the other day and they were working. Not 100% positive if just adding "ddopp_taserpack" to the mission.sqm addons is what got it working but I did nothing else to do with tasers in the time since then. If someone else could try this and let me know if it was that simple I would appreciate it. Please note if using infistar they don't work on you so they need to be tested on a non admin player. Also looking for a fix for infistar blocking them.

Did you read my post?

For when you guys are testing, if you shoot a player who has turned godmode on then off it will not taze them, not sure why

insert could you post an install guide for detain arrest had a look at the one in opendayz but it is alot of different directions spread across 20+ posts

Yes, i'd like to see that too!

Have you two not actually seen my post that includes all you need in order to get it to work? I only posted it last night http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-1-8-0-3-handcuff-player-help.15324/page-18#post-107995

Did you read my post?

Sorry speedy missed that part, that probably explains that but can anyone else confirm the way I added the tasers worked for them? It worked on all 3 of my servers, and again all I did was add  "ddopp_taserpack" into the addons at the top of my mission.sqm.

Sorry speedy missed that part, that probably explains that but can anyone else confirm the way I added the tasers worked for them? It worked on all 3 of my servers, and again all I did was add  "ddopp_taserpack" into the addons at the top of my mission.sqm.

I have read that this worked for some servers but not all. This was / is for those servers that ^^^ didn't work and knock out the player etc. I am back onto this as I have got the Origins building working with SteamID's now so I am again trawling through the OW files hunting down both the booby traps code and also any other taser code to make them work on AI / Zeds. Obviously once I find anything I will update this thread with any findings :)

Pry

our tazers just worked out of the box....

I have read that this worked for some servers but not all. This was / is for those servers that ^^^ didn't work and knock out the player etc. I am back onto this as I have got the Origins building working with SteamID's now so I am again trawling through the OW files hunting down both the booby traps code and also any other taser code to make them work on AI / Zeds. Obviously once I find anything I will update this thread with any findings :)

Pry

Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I am having no issue with the taser script other than players are reporting when they get knocked out an hourglass ko timer will show up but they can still move the camera around and shoot? Any ideas on this would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so tasers hit AI and Zombies and cause roughly .05 damage so it appears its not taking them down with a single shot, also question about the userconfig which is in my root server folder along with the @ folders but when is this acutally called by the server?

I am somewhat new to this but went over the install instructions 5 times and still cannot take an AI or Zombie down with the taser. I have no errors in my RPT and the tasers work to a point, I have also put these in the publicvariables [!=Taser_Hit" !="DDOPP_pvSay" !"DDOPP_pvAnim" !"DDOPP_pvSpawn" !"DDOPP_pvChat] but since Im not getting kicked I dont think thats an issue. I have tried both version DDOPP_X3, DDOPP_X26 and with their own cartigages. Anyone have any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...