Official DayZLauncher Thread

domuk

Try the force http download option encase your blocked from downloading torrents. Once you tick and click save, make sure to restart the program and then try it again to see if the mod files download.

Also when you go to open the launcher, right click and select run as administrator and see if this helps.

• 3 months later...

Hi I just got dayz launcher a few days ago and I am trying to download Epoch on dayz launcher and it is going incredibly slow. at the moment I am getting around 40 kbs when I usually I get around 2 mbs when I download stuff because I use cable

Is it just me? have I done something wrong or is this how everyone gets It.

Hi I just got dayz launcher a few days ago and I am trying to download Epoch on dayz launcher and it is going incredibly slow. at the moment I am getting around 40 kbs when I usually I get around 2 mbs when I download stuff because I use cable

Is it just me? have I done something wrong or is this how everyone gets It.

Try going into the settings and force http downloads. If that doesn't work, you can download Epoch from another source, like the Epoch homepage, and then copy or rename it as @epoch0151 so it'll work with Dayz Launcher.

Hey guys,

I got DayZ Launcher a few months ago, but none of the servers were updating (the program downloads the server list properly but all servers show no players and 9999 pings). Using the refresh button beside each server doesn't work either (but clicking the bust does show who's on sometimes). Since DayZ Commander was still working at that time, I decided I'd keep using it at least until DayZ Launcher updated with a fix or DayZ Commander totally went dead. Well, Dayz Commander went dead a few weeks ago and won't even join favorite servers properly, so I'm stuck with DayZ Launcher.

Is there anything I should know to get DayZ Launcher working so that it updates servers properly with their latency and number of players? I've checked my firewall settings and they're set to let DayZ Launcher through. I even created a custom outbound rule for it even if it really doesn't require one. I've also reinstalled and forced an update with no love. Do I need to forward any ports (though that seems unlikely)? Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,

I got DayZ Launcher a few months ago, but none of the servers were updating (the program downloads the server list properly but all servers show no players and 9999 pings). Using the refresh button beside each server doesn't work either (but clicking the bust does show who's on sometimes). Since DayZ Commander was still working at that time, I decided I'd keep using it at least until DayZ Launcher updated with a fix or DayZ Commander totally went dead. Well, Dayz Commander went dead a few weeks ago and won't even join favorite servers properly, so I'm stuck with DayZ Launcher.

Is there anything I should know to get DayZ Launcher working so that it updates servers properly with their latency and number of players? I've checked my firewall settings and they're set to let DayZ Launcher through. I even created a custom outbound rule for it even if it really doesn't require one. I've also reinstalled and forced an update with no love. Do I need to forward any ports (though that seems unlikely)? Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated.

There's nothing that you should have to do to get the servers to display right. There has to be something on your computer blocking the connection. A firewall or security program blocking it? I know Dayz Launcher works fine for me. No servers show the actual number of players on it?

• 3 weeks later...

Really? I haven't noticed this problem. At least I know my servers are still displaying properly.

Yes ill try a clean install, maybe the auto update broke something for me.

Update: i think it is fixed now

Update2: Its not fixed after all. You can have a server favorite and it changes every time you restart the program. some times it shows the correct server some times it doesnt.