Official DayZLauncher Thread

domuk

Should be fixed in about 30 mins tops

My server and others have the same issue with our servers reporting as a 1.0.5 Mod while we running 1.0.5.1. Maybe tell us where the Launcher gets the 1.0.5 from so we can fix it our self.

Great launcher btw

Is there any to make this understand that I have alredy installed a certain mod, I don't want to download them again. Like point it to a folder or something.

Just copy or rename your mod folders. For example, dayz_epoch would be dayz_epoch1051. If you don't intend on using DayzCommander, simply renaming it would suffice, otherwise copy it The author of DayzLauncher did this so you can run multiple versions of the same mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have emailed Dayz Launcher and others but I still have not got a response within around the 5th day now. My server is running 1.0.5.1. It is showing 1.0.5 and not 1.0.5.1 I have no idea how it reads the version number. So if I open the server no one will be able to join as it launches the mod 1.0.5 not 1.0.5.1. Which is useless. 

IP: 192.99.0.100:2302

Dayz commander works fine as it reads it from the name. Any help will be appreciated. 

William

DZL will not allow people to get in Overpoch servers. Everyone reports it requests the user to download 1.0.5 when they have 1.0.5.1 already installed. Another launcher that breaks itself. Wasnt the point of DZL to be better than Commander? mm yah

It worked fine detecting my old Overpoch server, sure you haven't made any errors ?

Hi I have emailed Dayz Launcher and others but I still have not got a response within around the 5th day now. My server is running 1.0.5.1. It is showing 1.0.5 and not 1.0.5.1 I have no idea how it reads the version number. So if I open the server no one will be able to join as it launches the mod 1.0.5 not 1.0.5.1. Which is useless. 

Dayz commander works fine as it reads it from the name. Any help will be appreciated. 

William

What is the ip and steam port for ur server

Ok so I have an Overpoch Tavi server and Overpoch Cherno server. When launcher came out all is fine. One day all the sudden when trying to join Cherno everyone got this: http://imgur.com/XYS3mTm

So we were forced to use DZC on my Cherno server. Then a few days ago, the same crap started on Taviana, and now we are forced to use DZC for that server too.

Ok so I have an Overpoch Tavi server and Overpoch Cherno server. When launcher came out all is fine. One day all the sudden when trying to join Cherno everyone got this: http://imgur.com/XYS3mTm

So we were forced to use DZC on my Cherno server. Then a few days ago, the same crap started on Taviana, and now we are forced to use DZC for that server too.

Then provide Maca with your IP and Steam port :) The DZL creator has replied, answer and he'll sort it

My server also not reporting the correct version of Epoch, showing 1.0.5 and it is 1.0.5.1

Epoch

192.168.178.50:2302

steamPort = 2300
steamQueryPort = 2301

Overpoch

192.168.178.50:2312

steamPort = 2310
steamQueryPort = 2311

My server also not reporting the correct version of Epoch, showing 1.0.5 and it is 1.0.5.1

Epoch

192.168.178.50:2302

steamPort = 2300

steamQueryPort = 2301

Overpoch

192.168.178.50:2312

steamPort = 2310

steamQueryPort = 2311

Isn't 192.168.*.* a local network ip address? Either way the ip/ports u provide can not be queried.

Steamport: 2300

Steamqueryport: 2301

Thank you for looking into it. 

When i query your server, it reports it is running Epoch 105

13459a2ba1.png

I suggest redownload the epoch mod on your server. Also, on your server, inside the @epoch folder, is there a mod.cpp and does it say Epoch 1.0.5 inside it?

Isn't 192.168.*.* a local network ip address? Either way the ip/ports u provide can not be queried.

lol yes, more coffee please

we try again

Epoch

80.101.227.113:2302

steamPort = 2300

steamQueryPort = 2301

Overpoch

80.101.227.113:2312

steamPort = 2310

steamQueryPort = 2311