Players inventory close when they try to access it, something to do with infiSTAR?

BUckENbooz

Question

Hey guys,

Lots of my players are describing to me that their inventory closes every time they try to access it, but works eventually. They said its with virtually anything, trying to loot, look into their bag, buy and sell form a trader. They describe it as it just closes and they have to try and access it a few more times to get it to work. Now this hasn't happened to me or my admin at all, but all other players are having this issue. I'm using infiSTAR, so this leads me to believe it has something to do with the antihack? I know this doesn't keep players from playing, but I can understand their frustration with this and I imagine it can be quite annoying

Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone know of a fix? Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

This happens to me when im near players as an admin.

Unfortunately this is happening to them when I'm not on the server as well. Wish I knew. I'm almost positive it might have something to do with the antihack considering I'm not having this issue and all my other players are. 

I have a another thread related to this located

I have submitted a bug report.

I get it and do not have Infinistar installed.

If I press [ESC] then the main menu does not appear but I can once again access my gear and map and trader menus which all have the same instant close issue.  Pressing [ESC] a second time brings up the main menu as normal.