[RELEASE] Ixxo's Chernarus Enhancements - 3 Cities

Hi guys, I've been busy lately messing around with OverPoch and working like a madman but have finally got around to releasing my customised Cherno, Elektro and Berezino files.

These were originally grouped together in a massive file I made a while ago that added buildings to every single town in Chernarus but I decided to split theses cities from that file.

I have grouped these 3 together into 1 file for this release but please let me know if you guys would prefer separate .sqf for each city.

I mainly focused on the usual areas, for enhancement, like Cherno industrial area but I have added lootable containers in and around the city where appropriate to encourage looting for supplies. I always felt that once a player was kitted out they just stayed north but hopefully this will encourage players to loot for cinder etc.

I also added a second fire station to Cherno and 2 new fire stations to Berezino so that each of the three main cities have 2 Fire Stations. 

Elektro has a few unique additions, the central fire station has a small compound to make use of that wasted space, some apartments and a few well placed trees to give bandit snipers on top of the hill and fire stations something to think about. I basically focused on making those annoying Elektro snipers a bit less advantaged. Also, notice the walls along the dirt road heading out of town to help fresh spawns get into cover.

Enjoy!

Link to the .sqf

https://github.com/IanHardy/ChernarusBuildings/blob/master/3cities.sqf

Photo album of the areas
http://imgur.com/a/BJ97u

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
More areas from my 'Chernarus Enhancements' series:

Balota - 
Kamenka - 
NEAF + Krasnostav - 
NWAF - 
Vybor -