[Request] Grasscut with all types of roads/runways

SN1P3R

Please can u make all types of raods and runways remove grass from underneath when placed down witht he map editor.

You can place down a normal road in the editor and the grass will not poke through it but when you place down a runway the grass pokes through it making it look terrible.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have this fixed in a future update, im sure alot of others will be happy to see this.

Yeh i already know of this but the amount they cut is too small meaning i need to use about 300 of them just to cut the grass of a runway. Is there any way to take the code form which cuts the grass from roads and putting onto the runways. Or is there a way to make the grasscutter cut a bigger area.

There is no way to modify the size of the clutter cutters as they are defined within the game files. 

However there are some scripts knocking around that can do the ground-work for you by creating multiple cutters within a defined area.

See this post as a guide:  http://forums.bistudio.com/archive/index.php/t-145127.html

It uses a trigger placed in the map editor to call code that creates the clutter cutters within the area of the trigger, avoids having to manually place heaps of clutter cutters for areas such as custom roads/runways.

You would need to test this to see of any performance issues on clients and servers, if there are any performance drops I'd go back to the old manual placement of the cutters.

I'd recommend reading that entire post and if you do plan on using this or something similar to run it on a test / local server before putting it on your public servers incase there are any issues with it.