[Release] Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 Updated.

Zupa

Hi guys,

I decided to make my Overpoch Skin chaning public. ( Screenshots on bottom)

Credits to Boyd and BON for making the original Skin trader script.

I release a version for Epoch and Overpoch.

The scripts let u right click a clothing and give u a dialog to choose serveral linked skins to that specific skin. It shows you every possible skin you can have with your current inventory. No more trader needed. Make it harder to find a skin! 

You can change skin even when you are wearing a overwatch or arma skin!

All files + instructions your find on my website:

http://devzupa.be/#/dayz

Use this forum to post feedback or ask questions.

Screenshots:

skin1.jpg

skin3.jpg

skin2.jpg

mmmm    I went through your whole tutorial and then went to download the zip file and its broken on your site.  I then scoured your website and you have not contact on any of it so posting here in this forum.   Do you have a link of the zip file that works?

Gramps

Is there a way to edit it so you don't need to remove backpack. I tried a few diff ways but cant seem to get it to work. Any ideas. You know how the newest version of epoch has added it back in so you don't need to remove backpack so theres got to be a way to use that here right. Thanks

Hi

I have just fixed the issue with white interface, working great.

So could you post a fix for the white screen then ?

Would you , or do you need Zupa's permission ?

I think many of us scripting impaired would love a fix. :)

Will realease the new version when i get home, i just forgot the defines.hpp to include

Hey love the work you did on the coins system , Great Job. Would love to add the clothes script , so when you do update it can you please post a updated Download link. The one listed now on your website is broken . Thanks man and keep up the good work.

Well, do is the error says, remove the duplicate class from the file.

This is personal, some other guy probably doesnt have a file with that in already.

It depends to what other mods u use and what they put in.

Well, do is the error says, remove the duplicate class from the file.

This is personal, some other guy probably doesnt have a file with that in already.

It depends to what other mods u use and what they put in.

I have the same error, have not found a duplicate anywhere other then the duplicate code within your defines.   (first 92 lines repeated again at line 99),  but I still have that error.  anyone else?

I have the same error, have not found a duplicate anywhere other then the duplicate code within your defines.   (first 92 lines repeated again at line 99),  but I still have that error.  anyone else?

Ok,  RscTextT and a few other classes are also listed in admin tools dialog.hpp.    I  commented those out in defines and all is well.