[Release] Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 Updated.

Zupa

thanks, also have the same prob as those guys above.  was getting the blank screen after following step by step! Maybe a screen shot of your missions.sqm because its unclear whether you replace the variables next to ALLPLAYERS (like the other script)or just Underneath it... But Other than that THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK looks like its got a lot of potential!  .  

Underneath it, i dont have acces to the files atm since i'm at work.

But ny head it looks like thise:

ALLPLAYERS = ["skin1","skin2"];

PLACE my stuff here.

I had some bussy days behind me, this evening after work, lets say in 7 hours from this posts time, i'll fix it.

I can think of 2 reasons:

1 - You didnt do everything from the tutorial ( forgot a variable somewhere).

2 - (if OVERPOCH) you dont have the needed addons in your missions.sqm

Yes, this take clothes is specially designed for the overpoch system. You can take your old one but you wont be able to take anything apart from the original epoch skins.

I am using overpoch, and I believe I have the mission sqm addon list filled out correctly, unless you have something custom I need to add to the addons part of the sqm?

CCG IS SELLING YOUR CODE

No idea who owns what but I did a quick search - "CCG" "Custom Clothing" - not sure if Indiculous was referring to this?

http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3832-overpoch-fashion-2014-new-clothes-for-all/

Read it quickly seen nothing about "selling" it but again I am not sure how any of it works. . . Or who owns what. . .

you seem to be ignoring the fact that for most of us the interface is white :/

I personally am not sure why I could not get zupas script to work right. . .

I ended up sticking with

I plan on trying again when I have some time.

He answered previously why he can think of this being a problem if I am not mistaken.