[Release] Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 Updated.

Zupa

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant mod, i even used it to find out item codes for skins that didn't show in the admin tools and was not posted over the internet with images. I used it to apply custom skins to the kits in the enhanced spawn system! Thanks Zupa for another great mod.

That said is there any chance you might consider re-writing this with a ESS addition of being able to choose your skin on spawn instead of being confined to a single clothing on each kit ? Or if not can you suggest a means to achieve this so i can play mad scientist :)

Brilliant mod, i even used it to find out item codes for skins that didn't show in the admin tools and was not posted over the internet with images. I used it to apply custom skins to the kits in the enhanced spawn system! Thanks Zupa for another great mod.

That said is there any chance you might consider re-writing this with a ESS addition of being able to choose your skin on spawn instead of being confined to a single clothing on each kit ? Or if not can you suggest a means to achieve this so i can play mad scientist :)

tbh this mod needs a full rewrite for optimisation and code cleanup :p

I think there is a rework of my scripts ( or orignal made ) somewhere out there which let u select a skin on login. 

It shouldn't be that hard to apply which skins to show only for particular users. 

Remember: Coding is understanding. It's not rocket science ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

1.       I install the script and get this error in my server RPT:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\zupa\skins\SkinGui.hpp, line 7: /MenClothing/Controls.RscText_9000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

Help please

2.        In the instructions it says:

Spoiler

Install Instructions

OVERPOCH:

1. Place the following under AllPlayers = ... in your custom "variables.sqf"

Clothing1 = ["FR_Ohara_DZ","FR_Miles","FR_Cooper","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","FR_Sykes","FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Assault_GL","FR_Assault_R","FR_Commander"];
Clothing2 = ["Soldier1_DZ","USMC_Soldier","USMC_Soldier2","USMC_SoldierM_Marksman","USMC_SoldierS","USMC_SoldierS_Sniper","USMC_Soldier_AA","USMC_Soldier_Pilot"];
Clothing3 = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","CDF_Soldier","CDF_Commander","CDF_Soldier_AR","CDF_Soldier_Crew","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Pilot"];
Clothing4 = ["GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","RU_Soldier","RU_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_Pilot","RUS_Commander","RUS_Soldier1","MVD_Soldier_Sniper"];
Clothing5 = ["Graves_Light_DZ","Drake","Graves","Herrera","Pierce","US_Delta_Force_Assault_EP1","US_Soldier_AR_EP1","US_Soldier_AT_EP1","US_Soldier_MG_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_SL_EP1"];
Clothing6 = ["CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_AT_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_TL_DES_EP1"];
Clothing7 = ["Bandit2_DZ","MVD_Soldier_Sniper","GER_Soldier_EP1","GER_Soldier_MG_EP1","GER_Soldier_TL_EP1"];
Clothing8 = ["Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","CIV_Contractor2_BAF","BAF_crewman_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_FAC_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_N_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Marksman_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM"];
Clothing9 = ["TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_Commander_EP1","TK_Soldier_Crew_EP1","TK_Soldier_MG_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1","TK_INS_Bonesetter_EP1"];
Clothing10 = ["Survivor2_DZ"];
Clothing11 = ["FR_Rodriguez_DZ","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Light","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL","Mercenary_Default20b","Mercenary_Default20c","Mercenary_Default20d"]; // Abit of Overpoch in here

// Overwatch

//Hero
Clothing12 = ["Drake_Light_DZ","arma1_us_soldier_sabass","arma1_us_soldier_sabmark","arma1_us_soldier_sabot","frb_tl","frb_tl_mask","frb_gl","frb_gl_mask","frb_mg","frb_mg_mask","frb_mark","frb_mark_mask","frb_stealth_tl","frb_stealth_rifleman","frb_stealth_sabot","frb_stealth_mark"];
Clothing13 = ["Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","SBH_Alpha_Soldier1","SBH_Alpha_Soldier2","SBH_Alpha_Soldier3","SBH_Alpha_Soldier4","SBH_Alpha_Soldier5","SBH_Alpha_Soldier6","SBH_Alpha_Soldier7","SBH_Alpha_Soldier8","SBH_Alpha_Soldier9","SBH_Alpha_Soldier10","SBH_Alpha_Soldier11","SBH_Alpha_Soldier12"];
Clothing14 = ["CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ"];
Clothing15 = ["Camo1_DZ","US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1","US_Delta_Force_EP1","US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1"];
Clothing16 = ["Rocket_DZ","SFSG_des_tl","SFSG_des_op","SFSG_des_ar","SFSG_des_med","SFSG_des_demo","SFSG_des_mrk","SFSG_des_jtac","SFSG_mtp_tl","SFSG_mtp_op","SFSG_mtp_ar","SFSG_mtp_med","SFSG_mtp_demo","SFSG_mtp_mrk","SFSG_mtp_jtac","SFSG_wdl_tl","SFSG_wdl_op","SFSG_wdl_ar","SFSG_wdl_med","SFSG_wdl_demo","SFSG_wdl_mrk","SFSG_wdl_jtac","SFSG_mtpw_tl","SFSG_mtpw_op","SFSG_mtpw_ar","SFSG_mtpw_med","SFSG_mtpw_demo","SFSG_mtpw_mrk","SFSG_mtpw_jtac"];
Clothing17 = ["Sniper1_DZ","Navy_SEAL_TL","Navy_SEAL_GL","Navy_SEAL_MG","Navy_SEAL_AT","Navy_SEAL_Medic","Navy_SEAL_Marksman","Navy_SEAL_diver","Navy_SEAL_diver_medic","Navy_SEAL_diver_land","Navy_SEAL_AC","Navy_SEAL_ACa","Navy_SEAL_ACb","Navy_SEAL_Shotgun","Navy_SEAL_Sabot","Navy_SEAL_SD"];
Clothing18 = ["Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default0","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default1","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default2","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default3","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default4","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default5","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default6","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default7","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default8","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default9","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default10","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default11","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default12","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default13","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default14","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default15","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default16"];
Clothing19 = ["GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","UKSF_des_tl","UKSF_des_op","UKSF_des_ar","UKSF_des_med","UKSF_des_demo","UKSF_des_mrk","UKSF_des_jtac","UKSF_wdl_tl","UKSF_wdl_op","UKSF_wdl_ar","UKSF_wdl_med","UKSF_wdl_demo","UKSF_wdl_mrk","UKSF_wdl_jtac","UKSF_des_tl_l","UKSF_des_op_l","UKSF_des_ar_l","UKSF_des_med_l","UKSF_des_demo_l","UKSF_des_mrk_l","UKSF_des_jtac_l","UKSF_wdl_tl_l","UKSF_wdl_op_l","UKSF_wdl_ar_l","UKSF_wdl_med_l","UKSF_wdl_demo_l","UKSF_wdl_mrk_l","UKSF_wdl_jtac_l"];
Clothing20 = ["TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","gsc_military_helmet_wdl","gsc_military_helmet_wdl_AT","gsc_military_helmet_grey_AT","gsc_military_helmet_wdlSNP","gsc_military_helmet_greySNP","gsc_military_helmet_grey","gsc_military_head_grey","gsc_military_head_greySNP","gsc_military_head_wdlSNP","gsc_military_head_wdl","gsc_military_head_wdl_AT","gsc_military_head_grey_AT","gsc_scientist1","gsc_scientist1_head","gsc_scientist2","gsc_scientist2_head","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_fred","gsc_eco_stalker_head_fred","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_camo","gsc_eco_stalker_head_camo1","gsc_cloth_loner_head","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_duty","gsc_eco_stalker_head_duty","gsc_eco_stalker_mask_neutral","gsc_eco_stalker_head_neutral","nof_fsk_tl","nof_fsk_marksman","nof_fsk_grenadier","nof_fsk_heavy","nof_fsk_corpsman","MVD_Soldier"];

//Bandit
Clothing21 = ["Bandit1_DZ","Winter_SOF_Sabot","Winter_SOF_MG","Winter_SOF_TL","Winter_SOF_Medic","Winter_SOF_Marksman","Winter_SOF_GL","Winter_SOF_AT","Winter_SOF_AC","Winter_SOF_DA1","Winter_SOF_DA1a","Winter_SOF_DA1b","Winter_SOF_DA1c","Winter_OPFOR1","Winter_OPFOR2","Winter_OPFOR3","Winter_OPFOR4","Winter_OPFOR5","Winter_OPFOR6","Winter_OPFOR7","Winter_OPFOR8","Winter_OPFOR9","Winter_OPFOR10","EWinter_OPFOR1","EWinter_OPFOR2","EWinter_OPFOR3","EWinter_OPFOR4","EWinter_OPFOR5","EWinter_OPFOR6","EWinter_OPFOR7","EWinter_OPFOR8","EWinter_OPFOR9","EWinter_OPFOR10"];
Clothing22 = ["Bandit2_DZ","Gangsta_merc1","Gangsta_merc2","Gangsta_merc3","Gangsta_merc4","Gangsta_merc5","Gangsta_merc6","Gangsta_merc7","Gangsta_merc8","Gangsta_merc9","Gangsta_merc10","EGangsta_merc1","EGangsta_merc2","EGangsta_merc3","EGangsta_merc4","EGangsta_merc5","EGangsta_merc6","EGangsta_merc7","EGangsta_merc8","EGangsta_merc9","EGangsta_merc10","Taliban1","Taliban2","Taliban3","Taliban4","Taliban5","Taliban6","Taliban7","Taliban8","Taliban9","Taliban10","Taliban11","Taliban12","ETaliban1","ETaliban2","ETaliban3","ETaliban4","ETaliban5","ETaliban6","ETaliban7","ETaliban8","ETaliban9","ETaliban10","ETaliban11","ETaliban12","Terrorist1","Terrorist2","Terrorist3","Terrorist4","Terrorist5","Terrorist6","Terrorist7","Terrorist8","Terrorist9","Terrorist10","Terrorist11","Terrorist12","ETerrorist1","ETerrorist2","ETerrorist3","ETerrorist4","ETerrorist5","ETerrorist6","ETerrorist7","ETerrorist8","ETerrorist9","ETerrorist10","ETerrorist11","ETerrorist12"];
Clothing23 = ["BanditW1_DZ"]; // DIrty Women
Clothing24 = ["BanditW2_DZ"]; // DIrty Women
Clothing25 = ["GUE_Commander_DZ","US_Army_Soldier_Light","US_Army_Soldier_GL","US_Army_Soldier2","US_Army_Soldier_Officer","US_Army_Soldier_SL","US_Army_Soldier_TL","US_Army_Soldier_LAT","US_Army_Soldier_AT","US_Army_Soldier_HAT","US_Army_Soldier_AA","US_Army_Soldier_Medic","US_Army_Soldier_AR","US_Army_Soldier_MG","US_Army_SoldierS_SniperH","US_Army_SoldierM_Marksman","US_Army_SoldierS"];
Clothing26 = ["GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","Desert_SOF_TL","Desert_SOF_GL","Desert_SOF_MG","Desert_SOF_AT","Desert_SOF_Medic","Desert_SOF_Marksman","Desert_SOF_AC","Desert_SOF_Shotgun","Desert_SOF_Sabot","Desert_SOF_DA1","Desert_SOF_DA1a","Desert_SOF_DA1b","Desert_SOF_DA2","WDL_Mercenary_Default0","WDL_Mercenary_Default1","WDL_Mercenary_Default2","WDL_Mercenary_Default3","WDL_Mercenary_Default4","WDL_Mercenary_Default5","WDL_Mercenary_Default5a","G_WDL_Mercenary_Default5a","WDL_Mercenary_Default6","WDL_Mercenary_Default7","WDL_Mercenary_Default8","WDL_Mercenary_Default9","WDL_Mercenary_Default10","WDL_Mercenary_Default11","WDL_Mercenary_Default12","WDL_Mercenary_Default13","WDL_Mercenary_Default14","WDL_Mercenary_Default15","WDL_Mercenary_Default16"];
Clothing27 = ["GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","G_Mercenary_Default9a","G_Mercenary_Default9b","Mercenary_Default10","Mercenary_Default11","Mercenary_Default12","Mercenary_Default13","Mercenary_Default14","Mercenary_Default15","Mercenary_Default16","Mercenary_Default17","Mercenary_Default18","Mercenary_Default19","Mercenary_Default19a","G_Mercenary_Default19a","Mercenary_Default20","Mercenary_Default22","Mercenary_Default23","Mercenary_Default24","Mercenary_Default25","Mercenary_Default26","Mercenary_Default27","Mercenary_Default28","G_Mercenary_Default0","G_Mercenary_Default1","G_Mercenary_Default2","G_Mercenary_Default3","G_Mercenary_Default4","G_Mercenary_Default5","G_Mercenary_Default6","G_Mercenary_Default7","G_Mercenary_Default8","G_Mercenary_Default9","G_Mercenary_Default10","G_Mercenary_Default11","G_Mercenary_Default12","G_Mercenary_Default13","G_Mercenary_Default14","G_Mercenary_Default15","G_Mercenary_Default16","G_Mercenary_Default17","G_Mercenary_Default18","G_Mercenary_Default19","G_Mercenary_Default20","G_Mercenary_Default20b","G_Mercenary_Default21","G_Mercenary_Default22","G_Mercenary_Default23","G_Mercenary_Default24","G_Mercenary_Default25","G_Mercenary_Default26","G_Mercenary_Default27","G_Mercenary_Default28"];

AllPlayers = AllPlayers + Clothing1 + Clothing2 + Clothing3 + Clothing4 + Clothing5 + Clothing6 + Clothing7 + Clothing8 + Clothing9 + Clothing10 + Clothing11  + Clothing12  + Clothing13  + Clothing14  + Clothing15  + Clothing16  + Clothing17  + Clothing18  + Clothing19 + Clothing20 + Clothing21+ Clothing22+ Clothing23+ Clothing24+ Clothing25+ Clothing26+ Clothing27 ;

In my variables.sqf I have the following:

Spoiler

AllPlayers=["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ","SurvivorWsequishaD_DZ","SurvivorWsequisha_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Soldier_Crew_PMC","Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Rocket_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","Priest_DZ","Functionary1_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","pz_policeman","pz_suit1","pz_suit2","pz_worker1","pz_worker2","pz_worker3","pz_doctor","pz_teacher","pz_hunter","pz_villager1","pz_villager2","pz_villager3","pz_priest","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1_DZ","TK_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","TK_Commander_EP1_DZ","RU_Soldier_Crew_DZ","INS_Lopotev_DZ","INS_Soldier_AR_DZ","INS_Soldier_CO_DZ","INS_Bardak_DZ","INS_Worker2_DZ"];

Do I take out all of my skins that are in the variables.sqf or do I put what the instructions say below them? Its not very clear.

On 2/20/2015 at 9:21 AM, F507DMT said:
Zupa style dialog
Preview skins
Anti-Duping LoadScrean in player_switchModel.sqf

startLoadingScreen ["Changing skin", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
uiSleep 0.5;
endLoadingScreen;

post-11406-0-62863100-1424524750_thumb.j

post-11406-0-84737400-1424524755_thumb.j

post-11406-0-46374000-1424524855_thumb.j

how did you pull this off?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2016 at 1:31 PM, Thug said:

1.       I install the script and get this error in my server RPT:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\zupa\skins\SkinGui.hpp, line 7: /MenClothing/Controls.RscText_9000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

Help please

2.        In the instructions it says:

Hidden Content

In my variables.sqf I have the following:

Hidden Content

Do I take out all of my skins that are in the variables.sqf or do I put what the instructions say below them? Its not very clear.

Did you get this sorted?  That error you are getting is from a gui issue...

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

No just put on hold. any help plz

Undefined base class 'RscTextT'  <<<< This means its not defined in your defines.hpp.

Did you use zupas defines? Chances are it might of been conflicting with others you have if you installed this after other zupa scripts.

Another thing to check is to make sure your defines is first when adding it in the description.ext

Example:

#include "zupa\skins\defines.hpp"
#include "zupa\skins\SkinGui.hpp"

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, J.Dominic said:

I have little bit problem. Some skin when you change you will get tool belt item GPS, MAP, RADIO, COMPASS.

How to fix?

Try the following:

https://github.com/DevZupa/DayZEpochArmaOverpochClothing/commit/f3655a9065e32f2bce2a0dec7f0b4d62b31b5696

Ignore that last line change ( it's just a line ending enter on the back)

On 30/5/2559 at 3:19 PM, Zupa said:

Try the following:

https://github.com/DevZupa/DayZEpochArmaOverpochClothing/commit/f3655a9065e32f2bce2a0dec7f0b4d62b31b5696

Ignore that last line change ( it's just a line ending enter on the back)

After this problem fixed. I have little bit problem about humanity when player change any skins. Humanity will + or - if some player change skins so fast.

53 minutes ago, J.Dominic said:

After this problem fixed. I have little bit problem about humanity when player change any skins. Humanity will + or - if some player change skins so fast.

https://github.com/DevZupa/DayZEpochArmaOverpochClothing/pull/1/files

Can you test this?

It doesn't allow you to change clothes again for 60 seconds ( change the 60 if u want it abit shorter).

This gives the scrips enough time to complete :before restarting them.

• 4 weeks later...

Plese help me.

my error:

Error in expression <{ _newUnit addWeapon _secweapon; };
if (_hasBackPack) then {
_newUnit addBackpac>
  Error position: <_hasBackPack) then {
_newUnit addBackpac>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _hasbackpack
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\scripts\skins\removeclothes.sqf, line 168
Error in expression <se clothes can not be taken!";
cutText [txt,"PLAIN DOWN"];
systemChat ("Zupa: "+>
  Error position: <txt,"PLAIN DOWN"];
systemChat ("Zupa: "+>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: txt
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\scripts\skins\removeclothes.sqf, line 113

my removeclothes.sqf  http://pastebin.com/HJEuDV3w

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2014 at 5:51 PM, Zupa said:

I'm getting this error

File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1Chernarus\zupa\skins\Skinguihpp, line 7:/MenClothing/Controls.RscText_9000: Undefined base class 'Rsc TextT'

My desc:

// Epoch Admin Tools
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp"

#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

• 2 months later...
On 22/02/2015 at 11:21 PM, F507DMT said:
Zupa style dialog
Preview skins
Anti-Duping LoadScrean in player_switchModel.sqf

startLoadingScreen ["Changing skin", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
uiSleep 0.5;
endLoadingScreen;

2015-02-21_00008.jpg

2015-02-21_00009.jpg

2015-02-21_00006_новый размер.jpg

How do you do this? Thats awesome!

Also not entirely sure where abouts to put that loading screen stuff in "player_switchmodel.sqf" should it be After "Equip New Character" ?

• 1 month later...
On 2016/07/14 at 3:33 AM, mrpow said:

I'm getting this error

File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1Chernarus\zupa\skins\Skinguihpp, line 7:/MenClothing/Controls.RscText_9000: Undefined base class 'Rsc TextT'

My desc:

// Epoch Admin Tools
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp"

#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET  LORD HAS ANYBODY FOUND A FUCKING FIX YET!!!!!!!

I GOT THE EXACT SAME ERROR

description.ext: http://pastebin.com/Vxj8WwSf

arma2oa.rpt: http://pastebin.com/UnTWwnNV

Installed Mods:

Infistar AH

Zupa Skins 3.0

ZSC 3.0

Advanced Trading

Wickid AI

Right Click Menu By Maca

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2016 at 8:32 PM, Thug said:

@Zupa On page one you have download file link and instructions on how to install.  Is this script up to date. I am running a Origins Opoch Taviana Server.

The only reason I ask is you did not put a date next to  UPDATED to 3.0 ( CLEAN AND EFFECTIVE)

Got it to work. The only thing I have a problem with is: you have to take your backpack off to put skin on. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Got it to work. The only thing I have a problem with is: you have to take your backpack off to put skin on. Any thoughts?

thats how its meant to work, so you don`t lose your backpack.  I tell all my players to strip down before changing clothes, just to be safe.  Gota love arma flawgic