Vert Hosting

zkirby

Just wanted to throw shout out for Vert Hosting.

I cannot say enough good about these guys.  I've used a lot of companies in the past, some good some bad.  Most recently I attempted to run 2 servers "Overpoch" on Survival Servers..... Yeah I know, should have listened to all of you.   In short they are terrible, they are thief's, and their customer service is non existent.  I'm currently in the middle of a PayPal dispute with them as the 2nd server took 3 days to be created, and after a week it never worked i.e. it was hard down.  I kindly asked for a refund and was told they do not give refunds lol.

Anyways, I switched to Vert and couldn't be happier.  James answers almost every ticket or email within minutes which is amazing.  Survival would take 2-3 days and usually the reply was that they will get to the ticket soon.

SurvivalServers.com = thieves.  Do not host with them.  Learn from my mistakes lol.

zkirby

Ruthless Toothless Gaming

ruthlesstoothless.enjin.com

• 5 weeks later...

I was going to try using InitialServers, using a coupon code I found on OpenDayZ,

1. Seems really professional.

2. Support is perfect, they answer within minutes.

3. Owned by PwnoZ0r, a really good scripter, from OpenDayZ.

But I think vertHosting is probably even better, even if I will still first try InitialServers!

xBowBii

Thought you were done with A2 ;p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...