Can't place plot pole or build anything in my server?

BUckENbooz

Question

For some random reason players can't place a plot pole down. It just says when you select build on it "snapping is not available for this object".

The only thing I changed since before this starting happening is I added infistar antihack/admintools. Had to go into my dayz_server.pbo and missions.pbo. And someone was helping me out giving me some advice and had me put some text documents in my BatteEye folder which was empty before.

Also I went into admin tools and made it so I can build without a plot pole, I can pull an object out such as a wall but I can't push space to actually build it.

1 answer to this question

For some random reason players can't place a plot pole down. It just says when you select build on it "snapping is not available for this object".

The only thing I changed since before this starting happening is I added infistar antihack/admintools. Had to go into my dayz_server.pbo and missions.pbo. And someone was helping me out giving me some advice and had me put some text documents in my BatteEye folder which was empty before.

Also I went into admin tools and made it so I can build without a plot pole, I can pull an object out such as a wall but I can't push space to actually build it.

Sounds like you tried to add build snapping and broke building due to the bad install.