eXXOtaku

Question

Hello guy's

First of all, English isn't my native language. For grammar errors and spelling mistakes I'm sorry.

But I've got so many questions. 

I've managed to set up a server with many failed attempts. Since yesterday I can play smoothly on this server. The server runs acutally on my own PC.

I want to edit the map for this server. Can I edit the map using the 3D editor so or do I have to first load the mission of Epoch? Or can I edit the map first and load it later into the mission. Or what should I do ? ( Oh, If you ask ? I want to play on Lingor )

After that, i want to change the locations of the traders, and add some Traders too. I can see the locations in "World Space" cell in the SQL database. Do I need to insert the trader with the editor and then new values ​​in the database enter. Or can I place the trader only on the database, which is pretty hard ?

last but not least, I want to edit the loot table. I found some tutorials about that. I'll try it out with one or other tutorial. maybe there is an easier way to edit it.

I hope you can help me a bit because I have not had much busy. But I want very much to learn the whole.

greets eXXO

3 answers to this question