Hfb closing down?

insertcoins

What happened?

Effective July 12th, 2014

HFBServers LLC will be ceasing operations indefinitely

All active services will be terminated on or before July 31st, 2014.

All Recurring Paypal subscriptions of clients have been cancelled.

All Recurring Credit Card payments have been cancelled.

They are just liar.

Here it's the mail i just receved some hours ago:

Dear XXX,

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 07/13/2014.

Your payment method is: PayPal

Invoice #50389
Amount Due: $20.00 USD
Due Date: 07/23/2014

Invoice Items

DayZ Ultimate 2.0 (07/23/2014 - 08/22/2014) $20.00 USD
Slot Count: 30
Official Hive:
HFB Public Hive:
Private Hive With Full Database Access:
PHPMyAdmin For Private Hive:
Basic Map Tool (displays player and vehicle locations for Private Hive):
Hive Tool (used for Database based vehicles spawning, player teleporting, etc:
Server Hosted By: Les survivants de DayZ
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $20.00 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $20.00 USD
------------------------------------------------------

Between they goes down our server for 7 weeks now and they never replyed to all my tickets requesting my money back. ( 2 month payed for a closed server).

I used to complain trought Paypal too but they never reacted so far.

I feel it like to never see back my money.

They are just like thief and liar that's all

I had a dedicated server with them.  It was down for nearly a month.  My support ticket went totally unanswered.  I also posted on their Facebook page.  Again, no response.  Filed a complaint with the BBB.  No response.  So I cancelled the recurring payment through Paypal.  After seeing the response here to a thread I posted back then and also following their Facebook, my story is/was far from an isolated incident.  Seems to me that they decided to take the money and run sometime around May, then the hosting fees went unpaid to THEIR providers and boxes started getting shut down.  That's the only rational explanation for so many server boxes going offline all at once.  Good riddance to those crooks!

i also had really bad problems with them , my tickets would go unanswered for days (My biggest problem was shutting down the server some times it just would not start up again i started to be scared of stoping the server and adding new files because some times i was unable to start the server the start button would just be gone) , i even go insulted  by them lol , and the problem turned out to be on there side lol , iv showed them how to fix problems on there side they were missing files once ,they were good host , not sure what happen some time last year they just lost there game , i even had them charge me for a server i never got to use 2 times. once with a team speak server , i paid for the server and never got any info on how to log in , they just took my 5 bux same thing happen with a server i got , they charged me 20 bux and i never got the server opened a ticket just never got a response so i just moved on 

wish i had saved some of the emails i got back from them would make alot of people giggle 

I had 2 servers and Teamspeak with them. They where great until about 2 months ago when products kept shutting down and going into an "unknown" state. They wouldn't respond to support tickets but somehow the server would restart after a couple of days. I have request action from Paypal nothing as of yet but just received this email (here is a link to the web version).

http://m4tj.r.mailjet.com/nl/m4tj/s.html

Firstly I think it's very bad business practice to take the email list from a company you worked for and then spam them with mail promoting your supposed new product.

Secondly the name is shit because when your server goes down it goes into an "unknown" state. What marketing moron would think up that name for a server provider.

Well that's my 2 cents

Cheers