[RELEASE] Recover Skin From Dead Players or AI

MattL

• 2 months later...

Very like. But there is a problem. The skin is preserved only in the corpse server administrator. The corpse of the player skins are not saved. I use infistar perhaps this is the problem? Help solve this problem please.

PS. Sorry for my English.

• 6 months later...
On 2015-06-28 at 2:27 AM, MAXHO said:

Very like. But there is a problem. The skin is preserved only in the corpse server administrator. The corpse of the player skins are not saved. I use infistar perhaps this is the problem? Help solve this problem please.

Any Info on this? Having the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On June 28, 2015 at 2:27 AM, MAXHO said:

Bump, still having this issue. Anyone know how to fix it?

• 11 months later...

@MattL  your link is dead...

Does anyone else have this mod?

On 2014-07-12 at 6:00 PM, MattL said:

As the topic suggests this allows a player to recover the skin from the dead body. On death, it activates the script which then checks for the players model and adds the clothing parcel associated with it to the inventory, assuming the player has space. If he doesn't, it will then add the item to the players backpack. 

There is an install read me in the .zip file, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you. 

download here 

If you like the script, please consider donating below.