suv_colours.pbo not signed?

XOIIO

Question

Hey all, finally seems that I have the server set up properly again, I'm super rusty lol, however when connecting, I got the error "addons\suv_colors.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

How do I go about adding a key or whatnot to accept this file?

I did forget to install the regular dayz mod before copying the stuff to the server folder so I am going to try that and then merge the keys folders to see if that fixes it.

11 answers to this question

You dont need Dayz Mod to run an Epoch server, the only thing Epoch uses from Dayz is the base code.

You need the Epoch CLIENT files and the Epoch SERVER files on your server to run an Epoch server.

Client wise you only need to load the @DayZ_Epoch mod to join an Epoch server.

Which version of Epoch are you attempting to run?

You dont need Dayz Mod to run an Epoch server, the only thing Epoch uses from Dayz is the base code.

You need the Epoch CLIENT files and the Epoch SERVER files on your server to run an Epoch server.

Client wise you only need to load the @DayZ_Epoch mod to join an Epoch server.

Which version of Epoch are you attempting to run?

Latest one from the site, I followed the guide pinned on this forum more or less (using navicat instead of heidysql). I downloaded the client files anyways and put that folder into my arma 2 OA folder, still didn't work though. I could always just remove the file, but I'd rather not as the different colored SUV's are nice.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to make a key for a file or something, however you would do it for a custom mod or something.

You could try deleting the @DayZ_Epoch folder from your client install, and re-install from the archive you downloaded.  Some old pbo's that are no longer used (suv_colours.pbo) and are now integrated might still be in there causing the error your getting.

Coloured SUV's are integrated into 1.0.5 and have been since 1.0.3 iirc ;)

You could try deleting the @DayZ_Epoch folder from your client install, and re-install from the archive you downloaded.  Some old pbo's that are no longer used (suv_colours.pbo) and are now integrated might still be in there causing the error your getting.

Coloured SUV's are integrated into 1.0.5 and have been since 1.0.3 iirc ;)

Ahh yknow what? I did delete local content and re-install through steam before but I checked, and it did not delete the local content for some reason, I manually deleted that folder and am doing an install now, I bet that is what the issue was.

is "pook_H13" defined in the addons section of your mission.sqm? (In your mission file)

Like this:

addOns[]=
	{
		"chernarus",
		"ca_modules_animals",
		"dayz_anim",
		"dayz_code",
		"dayz_communityassets",
		"dayz_weapons",
		"dayz_equip",
		"dayz_epoch",
		"dayz_vehicles",
		"cacharacters_pmc",
		"ca_modules_functions",
		"glt_m300t",
		"pook_h13", //<---
		"csj_gyroac",
		"map_eu",
		"jetskiyanahuiaddon"
	};

Is this an old mission file your using? :)

is "pook_H13" defined in the addons section of your mission.sqm? (In your mission file)

Like this:

addOns[]=
	{
		"chernarus",
		"ca_modules_animals",
		"dayz_anim",
		"dayz_code",
		"dayz_communityassets",
		"dayz_weapons",
		"dayz_equip",
		"dayz_epoch",
		"dayz_vehicles",
		"cacharacters_pmc",
		"ca_modules_functions",
		"glt_m300t",
		"pook_h13", //<---
		"csj_gyroac",
		"map_eu",
		"jetskiyanahuiaddon"
	};

Is this an old mission file your using? :)

Not listed there for some reazon, and this is all new downloads. Strange.

Actually, it is there, I added it in since I didn't notice and now it just says that twice.

edit: dayz commander wasn't working so I have been using steam, however after looking in the options there is launch using steam, changed that and tried to update but it gives me "wrong CD key", apparently that updated it though so I'll try launching through dayz commander now

edit2: nope, that didn't do it, uhg.