Suggestion: Metal Floor Size

Zymax

Hello, epoch community,

I was wondering if it would be possible to update the model for the metal floors. When attempting to snap to build the metal floors end up being shorter than the cinder block walls. This causes the metal floors to not align with the cinder block walls when building a base. 

Another (easier) fix may be to change the snap to build script to make the cinder block walls snap closer together and make the metal floors snap slightly further away from each other than they do currently.

Thoughts are welcome and appreciated,

Daniel

If you build a square building with 4 cinder block walls the metal floors fit fine.

If you build a larger square with 8 cinder block walls the metal floors will not fit, this is because the inner walls are not there nd the gap is the thickness of the walls.

annoying I know but if you change the size of it, it would then be to big for a 1x1 square.

just over lap them ;)

Sequisha will openly amit he just made the bits random sizes originally:)...

Unless he or someone wishes the make new models your stuck with building either in set ways as mathew suggests or a little overlapping...

Personally I go for the overhanging roof panels they look much nicer that way and no ones going to spiderman under a hanging roof to enter you buildings:0...

Just be aware NOT to overhang the to close to the ground as glitching up through metal floors is very possible... I even managed to do it in a little bird yesterday testing to see if it fitted in  my new chopper hanger!..?

Little bird got to close to the roof and the game just threw me through the panel and out the otherside:)

Sequisha will openly amit he just made the bits random sizes originally:)...

Unless he or someone wishes the make new models your stuck with building either in set ways as mathew suggests or a little overlapping...

Personally I go for the overhanging roof panels they look much nicer that way and no ones going to spiderman under a hanging roof to enter you buildings:0...

Just be aware NOT to overhang the to close to the ground as glitching up through metal floors is very possible... I even managed to do it in a little bird yesterday testing to see if it fitted in  my new chopper hanger!..?

Little bird got to close to the roof and the game just threw me through the panel and out the otherside:)

Yea, I did it in a blackhawk but the engine broke and it was stuck ontop of the roof with the tail hanging over lol