Adding static vehicles to the map trips the antihack

mysticviperx

Question

Ive added some static vehicle spawns to the map in a map edit, and as per the norm, the 'kill a hacker' script kills you the moment you enter the vehicle and start it up.

_vehicle_1256 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Ka52", [15192.685, 18601.686, 9.9182129e-005], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_1256 = _this;
  _this setDir -86.713554;
  _this setVehicleAmmo 0;
  _this setPos [15192.685, 18601.686, 9.9182129e-005];
};

Thats the vehicle code added to my custom map edit, can i set a varible in it that will allow the vehicle to pass the 'kill a hacker' inspection or what would be the extra boolian needed to have the check ignore the vehicle.

my current hacker check boolian

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

any help would be great!

2 answers to this question

Where is the custom variables.sqf? i did a search, and cant find the DZE_safevehicles or DZE_allowedvehicles lines in the files.

if u use the _uniqueid and spawn the vehicle through a map edit, when the server restarts will the vehicle reset back to where it started?

i had this working on my 1.0.2.5 server and 1.0.3.1 server, but for the life of me i cant remember how, and there where no edits to the spawn scripts.

thanks for the input so far.