Self Bloodbag 1.5.0.1

CoxyzHQ

Question

if any of you guys want this it is extremely easy all you need to do is go into your mission file and edit the init.sqf and paste

this ----> DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; 

under 

this ----> DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False

it is that easy and in game you should be able to right click on blood bags and do a Self Transfusion 

Yes it is that easy i only just found that out after searching all day on how to just get Self Bloodbag on my server 

so have fun and if this doesnt work for you then i have no clue on how to fix it 

20 answers to this question

Hey I am not trying to be mean but I don't think this really belongs in the mod section.

What you posted (while helpful) is just a configuration option, not a mod.

I agree that it's well hidden and should go into some sort of epoch FAQ but I don't think this is the correct forum for posting it. :/

I was simply telling the guy in a nice way that this is the wrong place to post this topic...

Now everyone wants to have argument about whether or not the DZE_SelfTransfuse option is  "hidden".

Half of the reason I said it was hidden is to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.

Lol, just let it go.

if any of you guys want this it is extremely easy all you need to do is go into your mission file and edit the init.sqf and paste

under 

it is that easy and in game you should be able to right click on blood bags and do a Self Transfusion 

Yes it is that easy i only just found that out after searching all day on how to just get Self Bloodbag on my server 

so have fun and if this doesnt work for you then i have no clue on how to fix it 

Hey thanks for posting this up but I am having issues finding any of the 2 DZE lines you mentioned within the mission/init.sqf

My server is running 1.0.5.1 / 103718

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards Captain Bigzy

Add it in the config section.

Yupp thanks just found that and came back to respond.   So yea anyone else looking for selfblood bag its in  missionPBO/config/epochconfig.sqf

Thanks again guys!

Yupp thanks just found that and came back to respond.   So yea anyone else looking for selfblood bag its in  missionPBO/config/epochconfig.sqf

Thanks again guys!

I was actually referring to init.sqf, should have been clearer - there's a config section where Epoch settings are defined. I guess your server host decided to move those to another file for whatever reason.

Hey I am not trying to be mean but I don't think this really belongs in the mod section.

What you posted (while helpful) is just a configuration option, not a mod.

I agree that it's well hidden and should go into some sort of epoch FAQ but I don't think this is the correct forum for posting it. :/

yea sorry about that as you could probably tell by my profile im  a "newbie" so haha yeah cheers ill take notice of that next 

Thank you! Been trying to figure out how to enable this for about a week now!

yeah i have had probably the same amount of time trying to find one that works also, and im still trying to figure out how to have god mode traders using the infiSTAR trader script 

under 

Thanks for this :)

Help please! 

Just been doing some testing on this. The very first time I go to blood bag it says I must not to do that so quickly and wait  280 seconds. I'd understand if I had already blood bagged before-hand but I had not..
Is this how its meant to work??
How would i go about removing this timer anyways?

Thanks

Help please! 

Just been doing some testing on this. The very first time I go to blood bag it says I must not to do that so quickly and wait  280 seconds. I'd understand if I had already blood bagged before-hand but I had not..

Is this how its meant to work??

How would i go about removing this timer anyways?

Thanks

DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; 									
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000, 15, 300]; 

12000 is the amount it will refill your blood.

15 is the % chance of infection.

300 is the time you must wait before blood bagging again.