I'm curious. My longest surviving character made it 17 days until a server auto killed him. These days I don't seem to make it more than a few days. I've become a bit reckless since then. Seems more fun that way. Of course, it's never zombies. The real threat is the other players. I've lasted as little as 10 minutes, going down in a hail of automatic gunfire......

I love this game.

What is the longest you've survived? (shortest dying to a bandit?)

90 days? Damn dude. Damn.

It was the purpose to survive as long as possible then i got in a clanwar and was shot. I just did a server where i also try to survive as long as i can can build a base... without any luxury from epoch like traders or smth. I think this will be a bit challenging :). And ofc without any map additions and a low vehicle count (50) and without any seriously helping scripts (except for snapping). And a map i never played before such hyped for me :) (Isla Duala)

Just died after 25 days. Luckily yesterday I figured out how to check that stat or I would never have known. My first life was much longer... but much more boring, I have no idea how long it was but I never died until the day the server was wiped clean to switch to Overpoch. I died a little on the inside that day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GriffinZS
      We changed the map to Esseker. Details soon.
      Opening tonight. 

5.175.4.25:2302

Mod-List and links:
      Esseker
      Advanced Towing
      CUP Terrains CORE
      Zombies & Demons by Ryan

Discord
      Die alten Säcke
      Impressions

PS: red arrows can be kept for free! 

• By Cubitron
      Aloha all
      We start our new Epoch Cherno Redux Server (Funserver)
      ip:185.194.140.234:2302
      Features:
      -increased Atagonist Spawn
      -Vehicle Patrol
      -Npc Patrol
      -Missions
      -F4 Player Menu ( WIP) with craft bike and quad)
      -Igiload

Mods:
      -RDS Civilian Pack (the good old A2 Vehicles)
      -No Strider and Ifrit

• By iben
      Ok, developing new addon at these days, enjoying cup of coffee ...  '-showScriptErrors'  ON ...
      ===
      starting ... waiting .... reading mission .... black square ==> 'Error: missing ; ' ==> cancel == > back to start line...
      fixing missing ';' ... still  '-showScriptErrors'  ON ... starting ... waiting ... reading mission .... black square  ==> 'Error: missing ; ' .... ==> 'Error: undefined variable ' ...
       ===
      Well, sometime seems I woke up with startup parameters:  '-EmpyWorld; -noFilePatching; noLand;-noSound;-donothing;-noLogs;-noPause;-cpuCount=0;-exThreads=0'
      Do you know that feeling??? :))

• By harcosgoogle
      Hi.

Death messages script? 1.0.6.1?
    • By Birgitte
      Players and myself have been having trouble looting our corpse in 1.0.6.1. We are using the group system and sometimes when we load in there is no corpse, other times, you can see it on the map and when you get there it disappears or disappears in the middle of looting yourself. Is there a time limit on how long you can take to get back to your corpse? If so, how do I adjust?
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord