R3F Towing Script not working 1.0.5.1

randall421

Question

I'm having a problem with the R3F Tow/Lift Script. I'll link it at the bottom of the post if I can find it again. I'm not sure why it's not working so hopefully some one on here will be able to help. I'm installing it on Overpoch 1.0.5.1 and when I spawn in fresh vehicles the tow script works but once those vehicles have been on the server thru a restart, the lift tow script will no longer work on them. It's strange because the script itself is working fine as long as the vehicles have not been on the server thru a restart.

I can spawn in a SUV and it will let me tow it. Then I will restart the server and that SUV can no longer be towed but I could spawn in the same model SUV right next to it and the script will allow me to tow that one. I do not understand why a restart makes the vehicles untowable. The script is running and the vehicles were able to be towed right before the restart and the same model can be towed if I spawn a new one in. 

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

link to Tow/Lift script I'm using:

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-preconfigured-r3f-logistics-towing-and-heli-lift.13743/

5 answers to this question

something in the set pos is broken i get a restriction 0 everytime i try to drop it its a great mod but if it dont work no reason to have it in there

Shouldn't get that error if you used the included filters unless you have a different antihack

this is a cutdown version of the Rf3 towing lift script without the vehicle cargo option and saves vehicles even if they still on tow on a restart... no BE kicks too

]  just a link

Might need to convert my video over to that.