loot cycles

TehGrimZa

PROBLEM:    So Teleos or whatever that dome like military base is called that is EAST of the airport which I first spawned in. I'm not sure if that's where everyone spawns, but if the case, never the less. The loot cycles are SLOW, right after I spawned in after  a FRESH server restart, a black weapons case which I had looted, I'd say about 1.5hrs prior to me logging off. The case was still there and without any loot.

Now I would image that if you have loot cycles enables that someone who had freshly died MIGHT have looted the area, OR loot doesn't cycle as fast as I thought it might.

IDEA:       My request for loot as seen so far in my time playing, would be to make it so that loot cycles every 15-20 minutes, from being used, moved, or looked at. If that is possible, lets see if this can become a thing in game. 

PS : Might want to think about adding some sort of menu to the mouse wheel to the whole idea behind pressing "t" because if I was to come up to a pile of "trash bags" without someone have saying something to me. I would have never known to press "T".   

As of right now I and thrilled to be apart of the alpha test for this, and really can not wait for the real release, because Epoch for A3, FUCK YEAH! Lets make this happen boss!!

-Tehgrimza

I agree with TehGrimZa, looting at the moment is un-intuitive except for interior loot holders such as beds, chairs, fridges, etc.  I would never have figured out that I needed to "squish" outside loot holders in order to loot them.

I noticed while attempting to loot the main airfield that I came across several pre-looted boxes when there were few players around.  Not sure how the current loot system is working but I agree that there should be some despawn timer perhaps 15 minutes when all players leave the area.

• 1 month later...

as far as loot is concerned first aid kits (aka bandages) are not spawning near enough to keep up with all the hazards in game...right now my character is bleeding still after using my last bandage so I had to log off till some other players come online and can come bandage me.... bleeding from trying to work the building menus and a floor bounced around and injured me somehow....

first aid kits and vehicle repair attachment for the multi tool need their spawn percentage tweaked....