Graphics artifacts - is it Napf or something else?

BetterDeadThanZed

I've had this problem for a while and I'm not sure what is causing this. Other players are reporting it, so it's not my computer.  Maybe it's something about the custom trader I built in Lenz because that seems to be where this originates, but has anyone else seen this on Napf or on any other map? If so, any idea how to fix it?

a7gi.jpg
khne.jpg
syxn.jpg

Nope, if I remember correctly this is to do with your CPU directly. Have you made any changes lately to it lately? If you are running OC, you might want to stress test it properly.

If you search this problem in google, you will find lots of different fixes, but most of them are just temporary fixes for a bigger underlying problem. If it happens to all players, then I am not sure why that happens, could be server related issue?

Nope, if I remember correctly this is to do with your CPU directly. Have you made any changes lately to it lately? If you are running OC, you might want to stress test it properly.

If you search this problem in google, you will find lots of different fixes, but most of them are just temporary fixes for a bigger underlying problem. If it happens to all players, then I am not sure why that happens, could be server related issue?

Not the hardware. Many users have reported the same issue.

On our server (Overpoch NAPF) we have the ability to lay down razorwire and this never happens. This was fixed a long time ago. Not to mention i remember the effects of the razorwire and it was worse than this. Alot worse! 

I had this problem long ago. IT was the sandbag barriers  

I removed em and never had the problem again

I see in your pics you have the barriers that caused my problems

I may have things mixed up but I swear it was called artifact or something like that its been over a year since I had that problem