Need help with custom loadout

downtime89

Question

ok i cant figure it out, below is the default starting load out, i want to add a few items (listed below above the current loadout) to starting loadout please show me what you would put to keep the current loadout but add the wanted items. i managed to add a extra bandage lol but cant figure out were to add the other wanted items. p.s im using survival servers hosting.

Also playing around with tsw anti hack tool i managed to ban myself from my own server, i have tried using his tool to unban myself and tried dart my ban does not show up on dart. If i run my server without battleye i can play, now question is and i am sure i know the answer but  if i buy a new server slot from them at end of month and then cancel my current one the ban should be gone correct and if so can i copy over my mission and/or server pbo's to the new server? But my main question is just the loadout sorry to get off topic.

• cheap iron sight rifle
  • two clips of ammo for above rifle
  • hatchet
  • 1 flare
  • full cantine
  • 1 cooked beef

//Customize fresh spawn loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap"];
DefaultBackpack = "";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

8 answers to this question

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemMap","ItemFlashlight","ItemHatchet","AK_47_M"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

Too easy

i'm having the same (or at least similar) issue.  i cannot get my custom loadout to work on a fresh install, even though it worked perfectly before.  i even tried cutting and pasting what Fully posted above, and i still get the default loadout (painkiller, bandage, and i think a flashlight).

the only difference between this install, and the previous is that this install has battleye enabled.  can i not have custom loadouts with battleye?  or, possibly, should i comment out the anti hack line in my init.sqf?  i'm not sure if the anti hack stuff, or battleye would be what's preventing it, and i'd rather not disable it, if i don't have to...