speaR

Question

Good evening guys,

the last day 45+ players played on our Server. The frames are realy nice, still 50+ .. No desyncs etc.

But theres exactly one annoying thing, well better sayn two. My traders are extreme slow! (From the first minute after Restart on..)

A car takes nearly one min to spawn in at the trader.. To open cars u need also a lot of time. What can i do against it?

Heared sth. about config based trader ? What will that cause ? Think there's something wrong with the database. Does it need to restart

sometimes ? Or is it okay to let it run 24/7..

11 answers to this question

Restarts should be done atleast every 3rd or 4th hour. Use CONFIG TRADERS, instead of normal traders, it is much smoother and reduces some lag. The rest is tweaking, changing database settings, server settings etc. It can take a long while before you find settings that are good for your server.

This frame rate is extremely high for a 45 players server. How do you measured it?

Did you used the #login password then #monitor 1 chat commands?

Xen E312 xx (Sandy Bridge)
32 GB Ram

No I dont use them. Fixed it by letting the DB restart every normal Server Restart... Yes thinking about using Config Traders..

Restarts should be done atleast every 3rd or 4th hour. Use CONFIG TRADERS, instead of normal traders, it is much smoother and reduces some lag. The rest is tweaking, changing database settings, server settings etc. It can take a long while before you find settings that are good for your server.

Any help on configuration trader ?

The wiki is not being updatede :/

http://epochmod.gamepedia.com/Init.sqf

I am also having the same issue. However things like Tow and salvage is slow too. It will finally come up after like 3 min trying to scroll and for it to finally show. I think its something to do with the menus not the scripts maybe menu lag?

same here, bevore update to 1051 and installing plot4life every thing was super fast, like opening doors/trading tow/lift with 50+players. Now after installing plot4life and 1051 every thing went bad, traders loading years in 90% tow isnt working cause no one stands there for like 2mins to get the option. Also a huge desync issue, sometimes the chains come with 35+ players sometimes with 50 players and sometimes with 3 players but they come like every 5min and then cars start to fly or driving in a circle...