DZE_HeliLift

inigomontoyayoukilledmydad

Question

heys guys just wondering if anyone has this working right?

its sposed to let chinooks lift normal DayZEpoch vehicles without need r3f or any external lift addon, right?

well i switch it on and start my server, hop in a chinook, hover over a hilux and get no lift option? am i doing it wrong? i cant find much info on this DZE_HeliLift switch, except whats listed in the patch notes.

i see in the variables theres a defined list of helis that can lift and what they can lift.

i see the chinook in the can lift sections. i see the hilux in the liftable section.

is this just not working yet or am i missing something?

4 answers to this question

Q: How does helicopter vehicle towing work?

A:  Only one chopper can lift vehicles. It's the CH-47 or "Chinook". When lifting a vehicle you need to be at least 5m above the vehicle and no higher than 15m. One person must be on the ground to get the scroll option to attach vehicle. Not all vehicles can be lifted. You are not allowed to enter a vehicle being lifted. Once the vehicle is attached it can be detached by the pilot. You can NOT lift a locked vehicle. You also can not attach a vehicle that has another player in it.

I followed those directions and never got it working on 1.0.4. Haven't tried on 1.0.5 yet, but wouldn't be surprised if it still doesn't work.