1.0.5.1 and Infistar? Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found.

inigomontoyayoukilledmydad

Question

brand new reinstall of epoch 1.0.5.1, start it up and i connect fine. no problems. i shut it down. follow all the steps to install infistar start it up

hangs at receiving mission file 4k of 55k wont load. 

RPT shows error of " Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found."

i remove infistar, undo all the code change to install it. still hangs same way with same error. anyone else getting this?

10 answers to this question

Download the dayz_code.pbo and the bisign file (dayz_code.pbo.dayz_epoch1051.bisign) From the "@Dayz_epoch/Addons" folder

Delete the 2 files in "@DayzOverwatch/Addons" that have the same name, and upload the 2 files you downloaded from the epoch folder. (dayz_code.pbo & dayzoverwatch.bisign)

Download the dayz_code.pbo and the bisign file (dayz_code.pbo.dayz_epoch1051.bisign) From the "@Dayz_epoch/Addons" folder

Delete the 2 files in "@DayzOverwatch/Addons" that have the same name, and upload the 2 files you downloaded from the epoch folder. (dayz_code.pbo & dayzoverwatch.bisign)

Sorry for bump this up, but I got the same problem, and tried the same way and still no result, Any other way to fix this?