Backpack Gear Getting Wiped (I have looked for answers)

Liqu1dShadow

Question

Hi All,

Every time a player or admin (any level) exists the game and comes back in their backpack gear is wiped (including mine when I do it)

Now, I know what your thinking, they are logging off near someone, near the sevrer restart time or combat logging. none of the above, my players were either miles apart, alone or in the middle of restarts, this happens every single time without exeption no matter where or how you log off and its driving players away (and some of my admins) as I cant fix it and they are getting sick of it :/

I have Antihack by InfiSTAR and I dont know if it has anything to do with that? :/

Realy stuck for ideas and could do with a little help :(

Aaron

12 answers to this question

Hello All,

Many players on my servers where complaining/informing me of this issue so I have tempfixed it until official fix is released.

All you need to do is in your custom compiles.sqf branch a version of player_wearClothes.sqf from 1.0.4.2 and use this.

Doing this means players will need to remove Backpacks for the changing of skins but at least players get to keep Backpack/Personal Inventories untouched.

Since doing this adjustment this issue has disappeared completely.

This adjustment works for me until it is fixed by Epoch Dev Team until official release.

I am using @Epoch 1.0.5.1/112555 +@Overwatch 0.2.5.

Hope this helps

STENCH

one of my players put 1 item in his backpack and this is the RPT when he logged back on.....

21:22:39 "DISCONNECT: MrT (377XXXXX) Object: B 1-1-F:1 (MrT) REMOTE, _characterID: 189 at loc [8824.35,2877.77,0.00137329]"
21:22:39 Client: Remote object 11:1 not found
21:22:39 Client: Remote object 11:7 not found
21:22:42 Server: Object 5:7 not found (message 89)
21:22:47 Server: Object 5:7 not found (message 89)
21:22:53 Server: Object 5:7 not found (message 89)
21:22:58 Server: Object 5:7 not found (message 89)
21:23:03 Server: Object 5:7 not found (message 89)
21:23:04 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: 377XXXXX   _name: MrT"

I've been running the 1.0.5.2 fix and it still happens.

Do you have .RPT errors or any reports other than saying it still happens? Steps to Reproduce, something, because I cannot get this to happen on 1.0.5.2 code.

Edit: I am talking about wearing clothes. Simply aborting and your backpack not saving may be an entirely different issue.