Why are there still some servers on DAYZ Commander

roachyuk

Actully it looks like DZC is displaying no servers due to a version mis-match, I'm now running the Steam version with 125548 but DZC shows 112555 as the latest, either way it's useless.

what? it works fine... Have you got the box "use non-steam version" ticked or something?? with it unticked it shows the correct version.

2aa2ba3159.png

Also servers list fine 

5b1e45c5aa.png

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another DZC update :lol: ffs Josh just test it works instead of rushing shit

yep bug fixes I see

http://www.dayzcommander.com/changelog

It's almost working 100% for me now I just have issues when adding a server to the favorites for the first time its not pinging but closing and re opening commander fixes it and they show fine every time after

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another DZC update :lol: ffs Josh just test it works instead of rushing shit

No update: Ffs Josh update already

Multiple updates: Ffs Josh enough with the updates already

Honestly there is no pleasing some people ;)

No update: Ffs Josh update already

Multiple updates: Ffs Josh enough with the updates already

Honestly there is no pleasing some people ;)

I'd be happy with an update that worked, 3 updates in 24hrs with another coming is a bit much and i'm easily pleased, honest :)

Yea Im happy he is updating it, who cares if there are some bugs yet? It will get fixed and Id rather have some functionality than no functionality. I do hope DZL also catches on just in case. I dont like "keeping all my eggs in one basket" so to speak. More than anything Im happy to have some server population again.

Yep I run a vanilla dayz mod server totally stock lol hitting 60 players at peak good times  :D

Prolly because you are the only one. It's sad to see that there is barely any DayZ Mod servers out there. My heavily modded DayZ Mod server is full 24/7  with 64/64. Simply because there is no others anymore.

Prolly because you are the only one. It's sad to see that there is barely any DayZ Mod servers out there. My heavily modded DayZ Mod server is full 24/7  with 64/64. Simply because there is no others anymore.

I think vanilla dayz is becoming a bit of a fad now. More and more are now showing up. 60/60 was definitely a weekend thing lol average around 10-40 on weekdays.

I gave up on it because I can't fix scripts that break with the updates, but I ran one for a long time. I switched to overwatch and I enjoy it more.