Why are there still some servers on DAYZ Commander

roachyuk

I still can't get my serve

Pro Tip, add your favourites on Commander using the Steam query port

yea I did that but mine is still greyed out for me. I even changed the server name a bit to make it smaller and reflect the current version. Still greyed out with the red 10000 ping.

vilayer has that update already and has for awhile lol.

Click the steam update on your control panel.

Then some of their support staff is either uninformed or incompetent, they flatly told me it wasn't there yet. I just updated everything now.

When I click on the Steam Update, the only option is "Stable Branch". Stupid question but how do I check what version my Vilayer server is currently using? When my players try to connect they get "Session lost". I didn't even do anything to the server, just stopped working after its regular restart. It doesn't display on Gametracker anymore either... Anyone please!

When I click on the Steam Update, the only option is "Stable Branch". Stupid question but how do I check what version my Vilayer server is currently using? When my players try to connect they get "Session lost". I didn't even do anything to the server, just stopped working after its regular restart. It doesn't display on Gametracker anymore either... Anyone please!

Look for your server in Arma 2 multiplier, quicker way of doing it though is by remote finding it. The version number is shown in the bottom right when you have selected it (without joining)

Mine is running the latest version and I'm pretty sure they sent out an email saying they was pushing all servers to the latest version a couple days after release.

let me know if you get yours to show up in commander cause Im not having any luck.

Nope me neither...

This still doesn't work for me and I'm at 6h 30m so far without mine showing up in DZC. Also in the Steam server browser list, doing the same as above with the steam query port -1 to server port, my server refreshes briefly and displays but, after a second or two it disappears and turns back into just an ip number and says < not responding >

My server's port is 2332 so, I have the following in my cfg:

steamPort = 2330;
steamQueryPort = 2331;

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

I ran the steam update tool again on the control panel and this fixed my servers. I had the same thing. After a restart my servers did not respond to query and could not join them.

I ran the steam update tool on the control panel and this fixed my servers. I had the same thing. After a restart my servers did not respond to query and could not join them.

Very odd, I ran it. Ok I am going to run it again and see what happens. Thank you Syco.

its been a good 12 hours My server shows up in DayzCommander with the chopped desc which is a steam issue im sure HOWEVER it still says both our servers have no Dayz requirement and start up in default arma (then you get kicked for missing add ons)

The title says c5's true PVE Daylight Overpoch Epoch [1.0.5.1] [snap][DZAI[DZ
the version says 1.63.125548 and no Dayz or epoch version under that. When i hover over version it says:

DayZ:

Installed: 1.8.1

Server:

dunno how to fix this...

I cant seem to get my server to show on DayZ Commander after I used to new patch.  You are able to login and play if you just click the server on DayZ Commander or go to Steam. Server is up and usable.

Steam Port = 2300;

Steamqueryport = 2301

Server Port is 2302

requiredBuild = 125548;   

Am I doing something wrong? I have them all port forward. Do I need to port forward more? Any help would be great. I have my players joining on steam rigth now and it sucks. I hate haveing down time :(

I cant seem to get my server to show on DayZ Commander after I used to new patch.  You are able to login and play if you just click the server on DayZ Commander or go to Steam. Server is up and usable.

Steam Port = 2300;

Steamqueryport = 2301

Server Port is 2302

requiredBuild = 125548;   

Am I doing something wrong? I have them all port forward. Do I need to port forward more? Any help would be great. I have my players joining on steam rigth now and it sucks. I hate haveing down time :(

i've also done what you have and it is not showing for me ether.

Steam Port = 2300;

Steamqueryport = 2301

Server Port is 2302

requiredBuild = 125548;   

doesn't show for me either

DZC updated and lost my ArmA paths, no big deal.

Update servers, shows it should find 1960 servers, displays none :rolleyes:

Sorry Josh, you left it too late, rushed a broken update and after 3 or so years you're going in the bin.

I'll use Maca's DZL as it works and works well :)

Sorry Josh, you left it too late, rushed a broken update and after 3 or so years you're going in the bin.

The only issue i have with DZL is it shows servers that are offline as online the bottom 3 haven't been online in days lol.

a716468c02.png

And see, that is where it is awesome to have alternatives. At some point DZL might be broken for a but and a user can just use the DZC again. I just dont see any problem in having two launcher. Win win for the customer and I guess the launchers also just become better by competition. :D