Why are there still some servers on DAYZ Commander

roachyuk

So the update everyone's been waiting for a month... doesn't work.

Detects 112555 as 125548, and filters out all of the 112555 servers from the list. Then, when you try to join one of the servers it DOES show you, you can't join because you're still running 112555.

Brilliant. This is going to cause havoc tomorrow.

So the update everyone's been waiting for a month... doesn't work.

Detects 112555 as 125548, and filters out all of the 112555 servers from the list. Then, when you try to join one of the servers it DOES show you, you can't join because you're still running 112555.

Brilliant. This is going to cause havoc tomorrow.

No it doesn't. Shows both 112555 and 125548 servers for me. 

I believe that DayZ Commander just updated. My chernarus server appears breifly when I refresh. 

Both on the 4444 default server port and the 4443 steam query port.

Hopefully this will settle and work again, thank you DotJosh!

s43u8bB.jpg

Refreshing or restarting:

http://i.imgur.com/cZSkz4R.jpg

Then a second later:

http://i.imgur.com/njVwZFW.jpg

I believe that DayZ Commander just updated. My chernarus server appears breifly when I refresh. 

Both on the 4444 default server port and the 4443 steam query port.

Hopefully this will settle and work again, thank you DotJosh!

s43u8bB.jpg

Refreshing or restarting:

http://i.imgur.com/cZSkz4R.jpg

Then a second later:

http://i.imgur.com/njVwZFW.jpg

Seems to be a bit buggy with servers that just swapped over in the past day or so? Servers of ours that have been on the new beta for some time show perfect. The ones I just swapped over are a little buggy right now. They had the same issue but is now listing fine now when filtering out by name. Having it it favorites is a bit buggy, I think it's due to Joshes backed up cache of server ip's clashing with the new steam reporting, I also edited the name of the server  and sometimes it shows as the old name and wont ping.

Yea, does seem to be that way. It may take a bit before they appear. I added the MGT servers to test the favorites to see if my server was bugged and it took like 3-5 mins before servers started showing up.

http://i.imgur.com/aVJcjl1.png

The ports were -1 of the servers orignial port? I run 4444 for Chernarus.

steamport = 4442;
steamqueryport = 4443;
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";

(all are forwarded)

My server shows up only in-game, so steam reporting works (I guess?), however does not come up on DZC at all, been like 30 mins so far...

I'm on vert hosting. 

Try adding you server ip to your favorites but change the port to your steam query port see if it shows that way.

I cant be 100% sure but I think that triggered it showing up in the server browser for me.

Try adding you server ip to your favorites but change the port to your steam query port see if it shows that way.

I cant be 100% sure but I think that triggered it showing up in the server browser for me.

Thanks, worked!

edit: now it works with old port, too.

How do I host my server via steam?  One of my friends couldn't connect, kept getting "wrong password" so I removed the password and he still can't. Turns out this started happening after he updated DayZ Commander to the update today. I think thats why but I'm not sure. When I see my server in DayZ Commander it does say its still on 112555 so I'm not sure if my server is really on that version or not. 

How to update?

I updated my overpoch server in about 20 mins.  Scripts and everything worked fine without any changes (other than things depended upon PlayerUID's)...

My server was showing up as offline (and still is for me) but you can join it nonetheless.  I imagine this issue should resolve itself within the next 24-48 hours.

So, I wonder if more people will now update their servers to the Steam version since Dayz Commander is update and because of this:

Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.

Can anyone help me here? I'd like to know how to update my server to steam, because i can't connect to my server.. =/ I can log in into my server, but after a few seconds i got kicked by "authentication timeout"

I'm trying to connect through Commander (it is already up-to-date).

Plz