Why are there still some servers on DAYZ Commander

roachyuk

Yeah, but who knows about dayz launcher??? Server "admins" not many average players do, the majority of players will always go to commander meaning launcher will be dead compared, the only people using launcher at this time, are server admins, and the people who where already on that server before it went off commander, meaning dayz launcher isnt going to bring new "JUST PLAYERS" in like commander.

It' like google and yahoo, and many others, i know for i fact i tell people to "google" it, Ive never once in my life caught myself saying, "Just BING it"  or "just yahoo" it...... I make sense in what im saying, commander will need to go down completely in order for launcher to start bringing in random "just players"    Just like google would have to go down , to give yahoo and Bing a chance. The world doesnt like change.

exactly this. like I said before, it doesn't matter what WE use, server admins are for the most part not part of my player base.

Came over RCON a few minutes ago.

9:30:05 PM | IMPORTANT: Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.

Well there's that.

Came over RCON a few minutes ago.

9:30:05 PM | IMPORTANT: Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.

Well there's that.

Confirmed.

01:44:13 : IMPORTANT: Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.

Whut... I don't understand... BattlEye isn't protecting my server anymore... O.o

And I have to update to the new steam version so battleye will protect my server... And DayZ Commander can't find server with the newest steam only beta patch...

So, if I upgrade... I will probably lose 95 procent of my players...

What should i do?