[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

Still having the same issue here, haven't seen any reply from the author for quite a few weeks now.

It only seems to affect the bike, not any other deployable vehicles. Now I have the time again I'll go through the script tomorrow and see if I can come up with a fix.

Any luck bro? I've tried raising the vehicle, I even switched to a motorcycle. . And it does the same thing.

Well I fixed the issue with players TPing when getting onto a bike. Turns out they were able to get on the bike before it had finished building. I changed the deploy.sqf and set the build step limit to 1.

However I'm still getting reports of some people unable to use the bike when its built. It doesn't go anywhere but when someone else uses it then it works fine. Affected person is able to use a bike somebody has deployed though.

What excatly did you change to get this working?  I can

t find build step limit anywhere.  Is it DZE_CRV_DEPLOYABLE = 3 change to 1 ?

In player_deploy.sqf

Replace:

_limit = 3;

if (DZE_StaticConstructionCount > 0) then {
            _limit = DZE_StaticConstructionCount;
        }
        else {
            if (isNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "constructioncount")) then {
                _limit = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "constructioncount");
            };
        };

With:

_limit = 1;

That's odd I installed plot management and deploy still works. It didn't require any modification.

Hmm.. maybe it's unrelated then, I just assumed something went awry since the Plot Pole Management thing is really all I've changed recently. Previously this was working great, but like I said now for some reason I get the "requires a plot pole within 30m" error on all deployables (except for the bike) leaving me unable to deploy pretty much everything. I tried turned "requires plot pole" to false for all deployables, and then tried a fresh install, but no luck.

Post-Edit: Replacing the plot pole cause it to function normally again. So I guess it just isn't picking up on the changes made by Plot Pole Management, and won't let you build there after dying, since it thinks you're trying to build on someone else's plot. Changing the code in player_deploy.sqf at "disallow building plot" to the Plot Pole Management version solved the problem for me. Can now build on the plot even after death provided the person has been added to the plot pole. 

// disallow building plot
if(!_isPole) then {
// ### PLOT POLE MANAGEMENT START ###
_friendlies = _nearestPole getVariable ["plotfriends",[]];
_fuid = [];
{
_friendUID = _x select 0;
_fuid = _fuid + [_friendUID];
} forEach _friendlies;
_builder = getPlayerUID player;
// check if friendly to owner
if(_builder in _fuid) then {
_canBuildOnPlot = true;
};
// ### PLOT POLE MANAGEMENT END ###
};
};
};

I have it working.  I didn't before.  I tried changing it to a motorbike and so on as well as all sorts of configuration changes.  Ultimately I deleted the files and grabed a fresh copy from github.  The only change I have made has been to the build limit to stop the teleporting.  Other than that it has been working perfectly since.  I wish I could offer more help as I was in the same boat as you a few days ago, but that is all I know.

I have it working.  I didn't before.  I tried changing it to a motorbike and so on as well as all sorts of configuration changes.  Ultimately I deleted the files and grabed a fresh copy from github.  The only change I have made has been to the build limit to stop the teleporting.  Other than that it has been working perfectly since.  I wish I could offer more help as I was in the same boat as you a few days ago, but that is all I know.

Could you please share what you have changed so that i could compare them with mine? Hopefully, be able to find the change. Please?

Did you grab the most recent download from github ? I mean I am happy to zip up my files and post you a link if that helps?

Anarior already kindly posted the changes a few posts up this page:

player_deploy.sqf:

Replace:

_limit = 3;

if (DZE_StaticConstructionCount > 0) then {
            _limit = DZE_StaticConstructionCount;
        }
        else {
            if (isNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "constructioncount")) then {
                _limit = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _classname >> "constructioncount");
            };
        };

With:

_limit = 1;

hmm. we have the same change there. Thank you for sharing that, man. Last thing could you share your config? Here is mine.

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)

//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.6],5,0.1,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"],[],["PartEngine","PartWheel","PartWheel"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    //["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,true,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy military housing in front of the player that is permanent but can't be re-packed by anyone
    //["ItemEmerald",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["Barrack2","Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1"],[],["ItemEmerald"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
    //["ItemCitrine",[0,1,1],5,1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Baseball","Loudspeaker","MetalBucket","Misc_Videoprojektor","Misc_Videoprojektor_platno","Misc_Wall_lamp","Notebook","SatPhone","Radio","SmallTV","Suitcase"],[],["ItemCitrine"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from parts piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    //["PartGeneric",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Desk","FoldChair","FoldTable","SmallTable","Barrel1","Garbage_can"],[],["PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from wood piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Rack_EP1","Land_Table_EP1","Land_Shelf_EP1","WoodChair","Park_bench2","Park_bench1"],[],["PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    //["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,false,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["CinderBlocks"],"true"],
    // deploy a mozzie in front of the player from a rotor/engine/fueltank
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartFueltank"],"true"]
    //["ItemToolbox",[0,10,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Mil_Guardhouse"],[],["cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_door_kit"],"false"],
    //["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

Sure.  You have the overwrites\click_actions installed too yea?  - btw what are spoiler tags again ?

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,true,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    // deploy military housing in front of the player that is permanent but can't be re-packed by anyone
    ["ItemEmerald",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["Barrack2","Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1"],[],["ItemEmerald"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
    ["ItemCitrine",[0,1,1],5,1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Baseball","Loudspeaker","MetalBucket","Misc_Videoprojektor","Misc_Videoprojektor_platno","Misc_Wall_lamp","Notebook","SatPhone","Radio","SmallTV","Suitcase"],[],["ItemCitrine"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from parts piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartGeneric",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Desk","FoldChair","FoldTable","SmallTable","Barrel1","Garbage_can"],[],["PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy some housing items from wood piles in front of the player that are permanent but can be re-packed by anyone
    ["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Rack_EP1","Land_Table_EP1","Land_Shelf_EP1","WoodChair","Park_bench2","Park_bench1"],[],["PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,false,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["CinderBlocks"],"true"],
    // deploy a mozzie in front of the player from a rotor/engine/fueltank
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartFueltank"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,10,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Mil_Guardhouse"],[],["cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_door_kit"],"false"],
    ["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

spoiler Text  /spoiler        

overwrites config:

//  DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS

//      This is where you register your right-click actions
//  FORMAT -- (no comma after last array entry)
//      [_classname,_text,_execute,_condition],
//  PARAMETERS
//  _classname  : the name of the class to click on 
//                  (example = "ItemBloodbag")
//  _text       : the text for the option that is displayed when right clicking on the item 
//                  (example = "Self Transfuse")
//  _execute    : compiled code to execute when the option is selected 
//                  (example = "execVM 'my\scripts\self_transfuse.sqf';")
//  _condition  : compiled code evaluated to determine whether or not the option is displayed
//                  (example = {true})
//  EXAMPLE -- see below for some simple examples
DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [
    ["Binocular_Vector","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binocular","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["NVGoggles","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["ItemRadio","GroupManagement","execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"]

];

spoiler Text  /spoiler        

overwrites config:

//  DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS

//      This is where you register your right-click actions
//  FORMAT -- (no comma after last array entry)
//      [_classname,_text,_execute,_condition],
//  PARAMETERS
//  _classname  : the name of the class to click on 
//                  (example = "ItemBloodbag")
//  _text       : the text for the option that is displayed when right clicking on the item 
//                  (example = "Self Transfuse")
//  _execute    : compiled code to execute when the option is selected 
//                  (example = "execVM 'my\scripts\self_transfuse.sqf';")
//  _condition  : compiled code evaluated to determine whether or not the option is displayed
//                  (example = {true})
//  EXAMPLE -- see below for some simple examples
DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [
    ["Binocular_Vector","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["Binocular_Vector","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular_Vector","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["Binocular","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["Binocular","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["NVGoggles","View Distance:","systemChat('Change View Distance Locally. Click on one of the distance options');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","400 Meters","setViewDistance 400; systemChat('ViewDistance: 400'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","600 Meters","setViewDistance 600; systemChat('ViewDistance: 600'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","800 Meters","setViewDistance 800; systemChat('ViewDistance: 800'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","1000 Meters","setViewDistance 1000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","1500 Meters","setViewDistance 1500; systemChat('ViewDistance: 1500'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","2000 Meters","setViewDistance 2000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 2000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","3000 Meters","setViewDistance 3000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 3000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","4000 Meters","setViewDistance 4000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 4000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
    ["NVGoggles","5000 Meters","setViewDistance 5000; systemChat('ViewDistance: 5000'); systemChat('Warning: Higher the view distance Lower the FPS');","true"],
["ItemRadio","GroupManagement","execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"]

];

dont forget to add "[]" on the spoilers, of course. ;)

My overwrites config:

[spolier] Test

//  DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS
//      This is where you register your right-click actions
//  FORMAT -- (no comma after last array entry)
//      [_classname,_text,_execute,_condition],
//  PARAMETERS
//  _classname  : the name of the class to click on
//                  (example = "ItemBloodbag")
//  _text       : the text for the option that is displayed when right clicking on the item
//                  (example = "Self Transfuse")
//  _execute    : compiled code to execute when the option is selected
//                  (example = "execVM 'my\scripts\self_transfuse.sqf';")
//  _condition  : compiled code evaluated to determine whether or not the option is displayed
//                  (example = {true})
//  EXAMPLE -- see below for some simple examples
DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [
    ["ItemGPS","Scan Nearby","if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]); DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['CAManBase',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]);cutText[format['Within %1 Meters: %2 AI/players, %3 zombies, %4 vehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE,DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT,count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]),count ((position player) nearEntities ['allVehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]) - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    ["ItemGPS","Range Up"   ,"if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE + 100) min 2500; cutText[format['GPS RANGE: %1',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    ["ItemGPS","Range Down" ,"if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE - 100) max 1000;  cutText[format['GPS RANGE: %1',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],
    ["ItemGPS","Toggle Map Marker","execVM 'overwrites\click_actions\examples\marker.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemMap","Toggle Map Marker","execVM 'overwrites\click_actions\examples\marker.sqf';","true"]
];

It's very strange, I've gone over the config files and also downloaded the fresh files, I'm also running the latest infiSTAR, but the problem still persists with the bikes getting stuck. Guess the problem lies elsewhere

Are you running infiSTAR? if so, what version are you on?

Test[/spolier] - still no dice lol

It's because you've typed spoiler wrong in both occasions, first time it was [spolier] and on the second [/spolier] the I comes before the L :P