[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

do you have anywhere your original version of deploy anything ???

I would like to try to use it on my Plain DayzOverwatch server..

since its not epoch I assume your latest version with epoch building would not work....

im not sure if any right click system will work with overwatch...

I use prefer your system over macca's extraRc 

I tried Macca's version with no luck on overwatch

Still waiting on a fix for the bike.

IE : 

Some bikes don't move for people when deployed.

If they get on them before the build animation is complete, they get teleported to the extreme bottom left of the map. 

Other than those two issues, I like the script and use it.

I had DZGM (group management) installed and working just fine, then I installed this mod, and now when anyone right clicks their radio to bring up group management, the right click menu doesn't appear. Anyone have any idea what this mod changes that would cause this? I would be glad to post RPT, config files, or what ever needed, just not sure which file would help. Thanks!

I had DZGM (group management) installed and working just fine, then I installed this mod, and now when anyone right clicks their radio to bring up group management, the right click menu doesn't appear. Anyone have any idea what this mod changes that would cause this? I would be glad to post RPT, config files, or what ever needed, just not sure which file would help. Thanks!

oops....

okay guys i have a other question.

i want show only AI / Zombies and Cars  and NO Player

["ItemGPS","Scan Nearby","if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]); DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT = count ((position player) nearEntities ['CAManBase',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]);cutText[format['Within %1 Meters: %2 AI/players, %3 zombies, %4 vehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE,DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_ZOMBIE_COUNT,count ((position player) nearEntities ['zZombie_Base',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]),count ((position player) nearEntities ['allVehicles',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE]) - DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_MAN_COUNT],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"],

how i must change this code ?

THX guys

• 2 weeks later...

I just added the right click radio for DZGM into the clickables array. Fixed again :)

oops....

Ummmmm, yup. That's what I said. Glad you can agree. I know it isn't an error on my part, because if I simply comment out the lines for right click in my init, the group management works again. So, its obviously a conflict between the two, since they both use right click. I've started going through my various mods and combining the various mutli-duplicate files, such as selfActions, that these mods all have their own copy of. Can't imagine that is very efficient, and adds un-needed size to the mission download for clients. But, it takes a while comparing each file line-by-line for differences. Also, not really sure if some files actually do need to be duplicated.

I just added the right click radio for DZGM into the clickables array. Fixed again :)

Glad to hear it. I was thinking I could do that, but, since I am kind of a bit noob with some of the scripting stuff, I wasn't sure what part of the DZGM to put into the array. Did you just add the "loadGroupManagement.sqf" to the config.sqf array, such as     ["ItemRadio","Toggle Map Marker","execVM '\dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"] ? I'll give it a try I suppose, but if you'd care to share what you actually put into the array that would be great. So far with scripts I have been able to find the problems when they don't work, and fix them, but I don't have high hopes as to my own logic of what should work in this case ;)

PS I do realize the line example I have above wouldn't be correct at all for what I want, since it is for map markers, and would be some variation of ["ItemGPS","Range Down" ,"if(isNil 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE') then {DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = 1500;};DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE - 100) max 1000;  cutText[format['GPS RANGE: %1',DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_GPS_RANGE],'PLAIN DOWN'];","true"]

But, at the time of this writing I am not sure how to combine lines so that "Group Management" is shown when right clicking on the Radio, and then group management is opened when clicking the text. Not really sure if loadgroupmanagment.sqf is the correct file to put in there either. I am sure somewhere one of the DZGM files contains the exact line I need, but not sure where its located.

Ok, so I found where DZGM does the right click menu, and what action to do, but how do I format it for the right click array instead?

class ExtraRc {
  class ItemRadio {
     class GroupManagement {
        text = "Group Management";
        script = "execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf'";
     };
  };
};

EDIT: I think I was making this more difficult than it really is, and wasnt thinking about it correctly. What I had before, probably would have worked, but when right clicked, would have displayed as Toggle Map Marker instead of Group Management, since I am assuming that first field after item is the text displayed. I can't believe how incredibly incorrectly I was thinking. So, ["ItemRadio","Group Management","execVM '\dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"] should be what I put there in the "DZE_Click_actions =".

Let me know if I am still wrong. But, I will be checking my assumptions in an hour or so, once I finish the other mod edits I am doing.

["ItemRadio","Group Management","execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"],

Put that after the top line (GPS, map marker line). If you choose to put it as the last item in the click actions array, make sure to remove the comma (,) at the end.

Mudzerelli, STILL waiting on a fix for the bike. IE : Sometimes people can get on it and it won't move. I noticed with this latest version I have installed that you changed it so you can't get on the bike "before it's built" anymore and get teleported out into the ocean which is good. 

If anyone has a right click toolbox > unpack AND REPACK bike script that they would be willing to share, please do :)

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.9,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
// deploy mounted guns from vehicle ammo 3 meters in front of player that persist through restart
["50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM",[0,2,0],1,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["DSHKM_Gue"],[],["50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"],"true"],
["100Rnd_127x99_M2",[0,2,0],1,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["M2StaticMG_US_EP1"],[],["100Rnd_127x99_M2"],"true"]

Can anyone please tell me why these will not work? The top one does, not the other two?

["ItemRadio","Group Management","execVM 'dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"],

Put that after the top line (GPS, map marker line). If you choose to put it as the last item in the click actions array, make sure to remove the comma (,) at the end.

Mudzerelli, STILL waiting on a fix for the bike. IE : Sometimes people can get on it and it won't move. I noticed with this latest version I have installed that you changed it so you can't get on the bike "before it's built" anymore and get teleported out into the ocean which is good. 

If anyone has a right click toolbox > unpack AND REPACK bike script that they would be willing to share, please do :)

This is happening to my players too, if they don't wait for it to finish they are teleported into the ocean.... Anyone have a fix?

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    ["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    ["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],7,0.1,false,true,true,true,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    ["ItemEmerald",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["Barrack2","Land_fortified_nest_small_EP1"],[],["ItemEmerald"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
    ["ItemCitrine",[0,1,1],5,1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Baseball","Loudspeaker","MetalBucket","Misc_Videoprojektor","Misc_Videoprojektor_platno","Misc_Wall_lamp","Notebook","SatPhone","Radio","SmallTV","Suitcase"],[],["ItemCitrine"],"true"],
    ["PartGeneric",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Desk","FoldChair","FoldTable","SmallTable","Barrel1","Garbage_can"],[],["PartGeneric"],"true"],
    ["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Rack_EP1","Land_Table_EP1","Land_Shelf_EP1","WoodChair","Park_bench2","Park_bench1"],[],["PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,true,false,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["CinderBlocks"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,2],7,0.1,false,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartFueltank"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,10,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Mil_Guardhouse"],[],["cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_wall_kit","cinder_door_kit"],"false"],
    ["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"],
    ["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_Fort_Watchtower"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    ["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    ["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    ["Mk_48",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG"],[],["ItemSapphire","ItemSapphire","Mk_48"],"true"]

any one have any idea why the etool and the mk_48 click dont work, just dont get any option on these

Installed this and the bike and mozzie work fine.  Thanks for the upload.

yes, they work fine, but try this. Right click your toolbox, start building a bike. As it's building scroll your mouse on it and you'll get the option to get on it. Get on it before it's completely built and say hello to the ocean :) Also, be prepared for random people to not be able to ride the bike they just built, but other people can and vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out how to stop the tping player in ocean by getting on the bike to early.. The problem was the bike was biulding to close to player and they were getting the scoll wheel to get on the bike so I adjusted the distance from 2 ft to 6ft away so now they cant get the scroll wheel until they are finished biulding and run up to bike...:)

adjust in configSQF

["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],

But I still havnt figured out how to resolve random players bike not working ...

Please help...

• 4 weeks later...

Im using these 2 scripts for deploy/repack  until/if this gets resolved. You'll need to add a section into your fn_selfactions for repacking.

bike.sqf

_weapons = [currentWeapon player] + (weapons player) + (magazines player);
closeDialog 0;

_toolbox = "ItemToolbox" in _weapons;

if (!_toolbox) then {
    cutText [format["Missing Toolbox"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_deploybike;
    player playActionNow "Medic";
    r_interrupt = false;
	player removeWeapon "ItemToolbox";
    	_dis=10;
    	_sfx = "repair";
    	[player,_sfx,0,false,_dis] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
    	[player,_dis,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;

sleep 6;
	_Offset = [0,5,0]; //change how far from player vehicle spawns
	_worldPos = player modelToWorld _Offset; // spawn in front of player
    _object = "MMT_USMC" createVehicle (_worldPos);
   	_object setVariable ["ObjectID", "1", true];
   	_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", "1", true];
	_object setVariable ["Deployed", "1", true];
 	_degrees = getDir player;
	_object setDir _degrees;
   	 player reveal _object;

cutText [format["Here's your bike you lazy bum!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
   	 r_interrupt = false;
   	 player switchMove "";
   	 player playActionNow "stop";

sleep 10;

cutText [format["Warning: Spawned bikes DO NOT SAVE after server restart! If you wish to keep it - deconstruct it!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];

};

packbike.sqf

if ((typeOf cursorTarget == "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" or typeOf cursorTarget == "MMT_USMC") and (cursorTarget getVariable ["Deployed", "0"] == "1")) then {
	// player is looking at a bike and the target has a bike classname
	// delete it first to avoid player changing to another target
		deletevehicle cursorTarget; 
		player playActionNow "Medic";
		r_interrupt = false;
		player addWeapon "ItemToolbox";
		_dis=10;
		_sfx = "repair";
		[player,_sfx,0,false,_dis] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
		[player,_dis,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;
		sleep 6;
		cutText [format["You have packed your bike and been given back your toolbox. You have lost your pants."], "PLAIN DOWN"];
		r_interrupt = false;
		player switchMove "";
		player playActionNow "stop";
	} else {
		// player is not looking at a bike, or target does not have a bike classname
		cutText [format["You have to be facing your bike to deconstruct it, or this is not a deployed bike!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
	};

fn_selfActions.sqf

//For Right Click Deploy
_isBike = typeOf cursorTarget in ["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1","MMT_USMC"];
//PACK BIKE
if((_isBike and (player distance cursorTarget <= 2)) and _canDo) then {
if (s_player_deploybike < 0) then {
        s_player_deploybike = player addaction[("<t color=""#FFFF00"">" + ("Re-Pack Bike") +"</t>"),"custom\packbike.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
    };
} else {
    s_player_deploybike = -1;
};

So far I haven't experienced people unable to ride the bikes.