[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

4 hours ago, salival said:

Hi,

The repo version of Deploy Anything is broken and needs updating regarding saving items to the database, the syntax for PVDZE_veh_Publish2 is definitely wrong.

And here I thought it was something that I did that broke my Deploy Anything. I have been fighting with it for 3 days now Lol in a new server I am putting together

6 hours ago, salival said:

Hi,

The repo version of Deploy Anything is broken and needs updating regarding saving items to the database, the syntax for PVDZE_veh_Publish2 is definitely wrong.

Yes, this appears to not function properly. So the current status with my setup is that I can build static weapons but not structures that are saved to the database. Will there be a update that would some way fix this? While I can read the code I can not produce any.

So it is a tough choice between static weapons and buildings. Both are equally entertaining...

I've also run into a issue that if a player has deployed something, then they die or disconnect or otherwise, then they try to pack the deployable, they will be kicked by infistar. I'm not sure what could be the cause for that. We are running the latest infistar so it should not be because of that, yet somehow it still doesn't seem to function properly.

It is a setpos kick.

13 minutes ago, NightRain said:

I've also run into a issue that if a player has deployed something, then they die or disconnect or otherwise, then they try to pack the deployable, they will be kicked by infistar. I'm not sure what could be the cause for that. We are running the latest infistar so it should not be because of that, yet somehow it still doesn't seem to function properly.

It is a setpos kick.

Need to remove this line from your pack.sqf: https://github.com/mudzereli/DayZEpochDeployableBike/blob/master/addons/bike/pack.sqf#L62

My fork of this script already has this and a few other things fixed: https://github.com/oiad/DayZEpochDeployableBike/tree/master/addons/bike

57 minutes ago, salival said:

Need to remove this line from your pack.sqf: https://github.com/mudzereli/DayZEpochDeployableBike/blob/master/addons/bike/pack.sqf#L62

My fork of this script already has this and a few other things fixed: https://github.com/oiad/DayZEpochDeployableBike/tree/master/addons/bike

Cheers. I was trying to figure out a way on how to save both buildings and static weapons to the database, have you managed to crack that yet?

I was thinking of a solution to add a extra variable to the list. In short it'd be a true and false. If it is a building then it'd be true and if a static gun then false. In this I tried to find a way to call a section separately in Player_deploy.sqf namely this:

if (_index call getPermanent) then {
                        _tmpbuilt call fnc_set_temp_deployable_id;
                        if(_index call getDeployableSimulation) then {
                             PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass),true,call fnc_perm_deployable_id]; //
                             publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Publish2";
                         } else {
                            PVDZ_obj_Publish = [call fnc_perm_deployable_id,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass)];
                            publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Publish";
                        };
                    } else {
                    };

If this script is like this, then it will save buildings, if it is like this however:

if (_index call getPermanent) then {
                        if(_index call getDeployableSimulation) then {
                             //PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass),true,call fnc_perm_deployable_id]; //
                          //   publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Publish2";
                       //  } else {
                            PVDZ_obj_Publish = [call fnc_perm_deployable_id,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass)];
                            publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Publish";
                        };
                    } else {
                    };

Then it will save static weapons. You said that PVDZE_veh_Publish2 had a wrong syntax so I was curious if you had this one solved, it'd be much appriciated if it was and I would finally solve all the issues relating to Deploy anything script and I could focus on other issues relating to it :)

1 hour ago, NightRain said:

Cheers. I was trying to figure out a way on how to save both buildings and static weapons to the database, have you managed to crack that yet?

I was thinking of a solution to add a extra variable to the list. In short it'd be a true and false. If it is a building then it'd be true and if a static gun then false. In this I tried to find a way to call a section separately in Player_deploy.sqf namely this:

If this script is like this, then it will save buildings, if it is like this however:

Then it will save static weapons. You said that PVDZE_veh_Publish2 had a wrong syntax so I was curious if you had this one solved, it'd be much appriciated if it was and I would finally solve all the issues relating to Deploy anything script and I could focus on other issues relating to it :)

I'm at work at the moment but I stopped using publish_vehicle2 or whatever it is and just used obj publish, there's other stuff to be done to fix it but that's the general thing.

I may look at releasing my fork at some point (there's lots of changes not on my repo 9of my fork) that fixes a lot more things and is designed for static guns/building deployables.s.

@salival sorry to be your stalker dude but, can you let me know what the action is for packing the bike so, I can allow it in infiSTAR without having to turn the following to false:

/*  Check Actions ?       */ _CSA = true;	/* true or false */	/* this checks mousewheel actions */

I've searched through the bike folder and can't see the normal... s_player_xxx to add to the _dayzActions = [] in AHConfig.

55 minutes ago, ReDBaroN said:

@salival sorry to be your stalker dude but, can you let me know what the action is for packing the bike so, I can allow it in infiSTAR without having to turn the following to false:

/*  Check Actions ?       */ _CSA = true;	/* true or false */	/* this checks mousewheel actions */

I've searched through the bike folder and can't see the normal... s_player_xxx to add to the _dayzActions = [] in AHConfig.

It gets it via this here: https://github.com/oiad/DayZEpochDeployableBike/blob/master/addons/bike/wrapper.sqf#L99

so it's getting passed an index number (the number of the specific deployable)

so if you have 8 deployables, it will be: DZE_ACTION_DEPLOYABLE_PACK_0 to DZE_ACTION_DEPLOYABLE_PACK_7

superb, so if I just have 2 deployables in there; bike from toolbox and helipad from toolbox, I just need to add: 

DZE_ACTION_DEPLOYABLE_PACK_0

as the helipad is only removed from the garage dialog. So, it will look like this:

"Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_fermer","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_titre","unpackRavenAct","vectorActions","wardrobe","s_garage_dialog","DZE_ACTION_DEPLOYABLE_PACK_0"

?

• 2 weeks later...
"sClass(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x)) then {
player addMagazine _x;
};
} forEach (_deployable call getDeployableParts);

i"

im getting kicked for this and i added it already to my scripts.txt like

!="sClass(configFile >> \"CfgMagazines\" >> _x)) then {\nplayer addMagazine _x;\n};\n} forEach (_deployable call getDeployableParts);\n\ni"

not always, that depends on your scripts.txt file. 

The first line in notepad++ is 1 but, Arma calls that line 0. Then in most the versions of the filter files there is a commented out line at the top. So, that's where the plus 2 logic comes from in your thinking. But, if you don't have a commented line at the top, then it will be line 4....

Easier way to check is to see where the line is that starts with either:

5 addMagazine

or:

7 addMagazine

This is the filter that's kicking you and needs the exception at the end of it. For me, using infiSTAR that's on line 22, I do have a commented line at the top of the file so, if I were getting kicks it would say scripts restriction #24.

Another thing to watch out for is that with some GSP's and some dedicated server install instructions you can have two BE folders. So, you need to make sure you're adding your exception to the correct filter in the correct folder if there are two. Normally it's in a folder called 'SC' from the root which also contains your config.cfg and basic.cfg but, again, this can differ with different GSP's.

When  trying to add a couple vehicles to one of the gems. Why would I get kicked for createvehicle restriction #0 on an LAV25 and not on an LAV25_DZ.

I do get a createvehicle.log entry as well for the LAV25_DZ. but it is a createvehicle restriction #9. Which is covered because it ends in _DZ.

What I am trying to figure out is how would I add the LAV25 itself. I have tried all manor of exceptions on Line 2 to no avail. For example:

!(LAV25) !=(LAV25) !("LAV25") !=("LAV25") !"LAV25" !="LAV25"

Here is the createvehicle.log Entry:

<DATE> <TIME>: <Player Name> (<IP:PORT>) <GUID> - #0 "LAV25" 3:12 [14304,7224,173]

Yupper,  They are going at the end Line #2 in Notepad++

Spoiler

5 !(^DZ_|^z_|^pz_|^WeaponHolder|Box|dog|PZombie_VB|^Smoke|^Chem|^._40mm|_DZ$|^Trap) !=(SeaGull|SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)|DesertTentStorage|Stash(Small|Medium)(|[1-4])|(|Dome)TentStorage(|[0-4])) !=(CZ_VestPouch_EP1|R_M136_AT|R_MEEWS_HEAT|Wire_cat1) !=(JackDaniels|(Tin|Soda)Can|RoadFlare|WoodenArrowF|zZombie_Base|Parachute(West|C)|Grenade(_|HandTimed)(West|East)) !=(CMflareAmmo|Pipebomb) !=(WildBoar|Rabbit|Sheep|Sheep(01_EP1|02_EP1)|Goat|Goat(01_EP1|02_EP1)|Hen|Cow0[1234]|Cow01_EP1|Cock) !=Blood_Trail_DZ !^(Wooden|Metal)Fence !^WoodenGate_ !=(ShantyHouse(|Stage[2-7])|SurvivorWorkshop(|Stage2|[ABC]Stage[345])|WorkBench)  < CUT > !"LAV25" !="LAV25"  

< CUT > represents other exceptions I have on that line. Just removed them for this example

• 4 weeks later...

I am having an issue with deployable weapons like the D30_TK_GUE_EP1 or any other varients saving to the data base. Anyone know how to fix this? I have the _hive option set to true. Other than that everythign else is just fine. Even buildings save to database but just not static weapons.