[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

@CappyZA first at all.. you already try to set the db save in the config.sqf provided by deploy anything?  

for example if u wanna save bikes use true in the red line

["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,true,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],

heres the whole table:

Spoiler

//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

2 minutes ago, juandayz said:

@CappyZA first at all.. you already try to set the db save in the config.sqf provided by deploy anything?  

for example if u wanna save bikes use true in the red line

["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,true,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],

heres the whole table:

Reveal hidden contents

//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

Correct, did it like that

Example

["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"]

14 minutes ago, CappyZA said:

Correct, did it like that

Example

["ItemRuby",[0,5,2],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"]

mmm try to force the save.

open your server_monitor.sqf

and

Spoiler

if( (count _inventory > 0) && !_isPlot && !_doorLocked) then {

change by:

if( (count _inventory > 0) && !_isPlot && !_doorLocked && {_type != "Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D"}) then {

if ure cannot get it work,, and you just wanna deploy only this garage then use this base out of deploy anything

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, CappyZA said:

@juandayz Problem is I want to create a couple of deployable items and this script is perfect. That was just one example of what I am deploying. So there is a couple of thing I want to add. Also using it for defining view distance, works perfectly

ok if is for a lot of deployables then yes, u need it.  youre using it on 1.6 right?

On 2/5/2017 at 7:16 AM, salival said:

@looter809 

@mudzereli

https://github.com/oiad/DayZEpochDeployableBike is a link to the changes I have done to my version to get the plot checking working for 1.0.6, I also removed a lot of the bloat and fixed the issue of players getting onto the deployable before it's built (locking it is the best way)

I also changed the order of the deployables array to match the config version since that made sense.

19 minutes ago, salival said:

It's very possible the save to database code is not compatible with 1.0.6.1

Yeah might be the case, after using the files you posted, it worked excellent with plot 4 life as well. Everything works fine, just the damn DB save that is blowing my mind atm. I am no scripter so I quess I would have to wait for someone to get this working on 1.0.6.1

44 minutes ago, salival said:

It's very possible the save to database code is not compatible with 1.0.6.1

Have try this on mine ....... works. CappyZA´s problem maybe is the same like mine bevor. Kill your database and run just epoch.sql on it, not 1.0.6.1_Updates.sql.

I have fixed my save to database issue

1. In mission\addons\bike\player_deploy.sqf

Find and delete

PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass),true,call fnc_perm_deployable_id];
                        publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Publish2";
                    } else {

2. Then in @Dayz_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf

Find Dayz_SafeObjects

and add any items you would like to have as a deployable and saved to the database

@CappyZA one doubt

if u delete it:

PVDZE_veh_Publish2 = [_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],(_index call getDeployableClass),true,call fnc_perm_deployable_id];
                    } else {

the option for some others deploybles to not save in data base still works?

2 hours ago, juandayz said:

@CappyZA one doubt

if u delete it:

} else {

the option for some others deploybles to not save in data base still works?

This works 100% for my setup as I do not use any deploayable vehicles that need to save to the DB, only objects :) As long as you add the objects you want to deplay to the SafeObjects

54 minutes ago, CappyZA said:

This works 100% for my setup as I do not use any deploayable vehicles that need to save to the DB, only objects :) As long as you add the objects you want to deplay to the SafeObjects

This section seems to be removed from the updated version by @salival which fixed the issue of building on your own plot.  His version still does not save to the database.  I have tried to merge the two version unsuccessfully as i am not from NZ and not as awesome as he is.

30 minutes ago, Jestertriks said:

I keep getting kicked for createvehicle battleye restriction #0 when I deploy the bike

I have added !="MMT_Civ" to every line but still get kicked for the same restriction

any help?

Post your createvehicle.txt  and log (the kick is enough)

createvehicle.log

16.03.2017 11:53:44: Jestertriks (69.126.52.194:2304) 2eb8f50a1e3e4b9c2c672ee93c3bc088 - #0 "MMT_Civ" 7:39 [4542,9816,340]

createvehicle.txt

//new

5 !(^DZ_|^z_|^pz_|^WeaponHolder|Box|dog|PZombie_VB|^Smoke|^Chem|^._40mm|_DZ$|^Trap) !=(SeaGull|SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)|DesertTentStorage|Stash(Small|Medium)(|[1-4])|(|Dome)TentStorage(|[0-4])) !=(CZ_VestPouch_EP1|R_M136_AT|R_MEEWS_HEAT|Wire_cat1) !=(JackDaniels|(Tin|Soda)Can|RoadFlare|WoodenArrowF|zZombie_Base|Parachute(West|C)|Grenade(_|HandTimed)(West|East)) !=(CMflareAmmo|Pipebomb) !=(WildBoar|Rabbit|Sheep|Sheep(01_EP1|02_EP1)|Goat|Goat(01_EP1|02_EP1)|Hen|Cow0[1234]|Cow01_EP1|Cock) !=Blood_Trail_DZ !^(Wooden|Metal)Fence !^WoodenGate_ !=(ShantyHouse(|Stage[2-7])|SurvivorWorkshop(|Stage2|[ABC]Stage[345])|WorkBench) !=explosive_bolt !"Land_" !=Sign_(arrow_down_large|sphere10cm)_EP1 !="MAP_c_fern" !="Grave" !"VaultStorage" !="LaserTargetW" !Fort_ !Nest !CMflare !="GyroGrenade" !="CraterLong" !="pook_camel_HE" !="Fin" !="Pastor"
5 SeaGull //set to its own line so we know which kick we have here with out looking in the logs
1 ^DZ_ !=DZ_(British_ACU|Czech_Vest_Pouch|(TK_Assault_Pack|Patrol_Pack|Assault_Pack|ALICE_Pack|CivilBackpack|Backpack)_EP1)
1 ^z_ !=z_((|new_)villager[1234]|(|new_)worker[1234]|teacher|hunter|suit[12]|soldier(|_pilot|_heavy)|policeman|doctor|priest)
1 ^WeaponHolder !=WeaponHolder !WeaponHolder_part !=WeaponHolder_(Item(DomeTent|CamoNet|Crowbar|Fuelcan|Hatchet|Jerrycan|Tent)|Melee(BaseBallBat(|Nails)|BatBarbed|Machete)) !=WeaponHolder_Part(Engine|Fueltank|Generic|Glass|VRotor|Wheel)!=WeaponHolder_Item(WorkBench|MetalSheet|ConcreteBlock|RSJ)
1 Box !=(MedBox[01]|AmmoBoxSmall_(556|762)|Item(Match|Tool)box|equip_pvc_box|FoodBox[012]|DebugBoxPlayer_DZ|Lockbox(StorageLocked|Storage)|WeaponHolder_ItemLockbox)
1 ^Smoke !=SmokeShell(|Red|Green|Yellow)
1 ^Chem !=Chem(Green|Red|Blue)
1 ^._40mm !=(G_40mm_HE|G_40mm_Smoke|F_40mm_White|F_40mm_Green)
1 _DZ$ !=(BanditW?1|Bandit1|Camo1|Sniper1|Soldier1|Survivor([123]|W2)|Blood_Trail)_DZ !=(Land_Fire|Sandbag1|Hedgehog|BearTrap|CamoNet|GrenadeHandTimedWest|flamable)_DZ
1 ^Trap Trap(_Cans|Tripwire(Flare|Grenade|Smoke)|BearTrap(Smoke|Flare))
1=(SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)) // log explosions (optional)
1=(PipeBomb|Grenade(_|HandTimed)(West|East)) // log grenades (optional)
5 (_ied|_CRV7|_MEEWS|B_|_YakB|_acr|MASH_) !="R_MEEWS_HEAT"
5 "Land_" !="Land_coneLight" !=Land_(HBarrier1|HBarrier3|HBarrier5|Fire)_DZ !=Land_(fortified_nest_small|HBarrier1|HBarrier3e|HBarrier5)Preview !=Land_DZE_(WoodDoor|LargeWoodDoor|GarageWoodDoor|WoodDoorLocked|LargeWoodDoorLocked|GarageWoodDoorLocked)
5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview" !="WarfareBMGNest_Preview"
5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" != "Fort_StoneWall_EP1" !="MMT_Civ"
5 (BasicWeapons|SpecialWeapons|_uav)
1 (R_M136_AT|R_MEEWS_HEAT)
1 dog

Paste it behind the first line:

5 !(^DZ_|^z_|^pz_|^WeaponHolder|Box|dog|PZombie_VB|^Smoke|^Chem|^._40mm|_DZ$|^Trap)!=(SeaGull|SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)|DesertTentStorage|Stash(Small|Medium)(|[1-4])| !="MMT_Civ"

and remove it from this line:

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" != "Fort_StoneWall_EP1" !="MMT_Civ"

Edit:

Working since this last edit to createvehicle.txt

Thank you for your help. I'm guessing it just needed a couple restarts to start working

I still get the same kick

3 hours ago, SryImAnooB said:

Paste it behind the first line:

5 !(^DZ_|^z_|^pz_|^WeaponHolder|Box|dog|PZombie_VB|^Smoke|^Chem|^._40mm|_DZ$|^Trap)!=(SeaGull|SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)|DesertTentStorage|Stash(Small|Medium)(|[1-4])| !="MMT_Civ"

and remove it from this line:

• 3 weeks later...